Bears at Packers Turkey Day Game Thread

adam

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, our punter continually disappoints me.

He has been a disappointment, especially after coming out of college with 70 yard punts. I think he was roiding.

To his defense for this game, he was kicking into 16mph winds in the 1st quarter.

What happened ? I stepped outside for a sec

His special teams unit gave up a 60+ yard return to set the Packers up with perfect field position right after the Bears scored. His decisions to keep Mariani as a returner should be enough grounds for a firing, but his coverage teams have been really bad most of the year.

Jeff Rodgers with another dumb ass decision to squib it, giving the Packers great field position..

Yeah, that dude needs to go. Directly contributed to 6 GB points, and indirectly to the other 7 (after O'Donnell's 37 yard punt).

Defense has actually played pretty good. Green Bay is 0-5 on 3rd Downs, and 0-1 on 4th Downs. The offense seemed to find their rhythm on those two last scoring drives.

I can't complain, we go into halftime with the lead and the ball to open the 2nd half.