2. Shon Coleman, OT, Auburn

3. Noah Spence, 34OLB, EKU

4. Tyler Matakevich, ILB, Temple

5. Jarron Jones, 34DT, ND

6. Cyrus Jones, CB, Alabama

6. Jordan Lucas, SS, Penn St

6. Nila Kasitati, OG, Oklahoma

7. Keyarris Garrett, WR, Tulsa

Honestly, I can't complain much. I would have done it a bit different given the breakdown of where players went, but to start with an ultra athletic DE in Nkemdiche, steal Spence in the 3rd (seems unrealistic), and pick up Matakevich in the 4th, that's tough to beat.

I like OT in the second, but I'm not a big fan of Shon Coleman's ability. The Auburn blocking this year was wretched.

Comments on this one?

FWIW, if the draft played out this way, I would just say, "Screw it. Fangio, here are your guys. Do your magic. If you're as good as everyone says, this is going to build your resume and lead to an eventual head coaching job."

1. DeForest Buckner, 34DE, Oregon - Perfect fit for Fangio's 34

2. Jarran Reed, 34DE, Alabama - See Buckner

3. Noah Spence, 34OLB, EKU - Great, explosive edge rusher

4. Tyler Matakevich, ILB, Temple - Great tackler

5. Tyler Johnstone, OT, Oregon - Fills a need, learns from Long

6. Dak Prescott, QB, Miss. St. - Great talent this late in the draft

7. Roberto Aguayo, K, FSU - Points and field position

Today they have updated: http://www.drafttek.com/2016-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

1- Myles Jack LB UCLA

2- Leonard Floyd OLB GA

3-John Theus OT GA

4-Zack Sanchez CB OK

5-Hassan Ridgeway DT Tex

6-Eric MacClain OG Clem

6-Jordan Lucas SS PSU

6-Joel Heath DE MSU

7-Jalin Marshall WR OSU

Given that, I would go:

1) Myles Jack, LB, UCLA

2) Cody Whitehair, G/T, Kansas

3) Kentrell Brothers, LB, Missouri

4) Pharoh Cooper, WR, South Carolina

5) Cyrus Jones, CB, Alabama

6) Spencer Drango, T, Baylor

6) Trent Matthews, S, Colorado St.

6) Trevone Boykin, QB, TCU

7) Tyler Ervin, RB, San Jose St.

I'm bored so I'll bite.

First I wanna add that I have the Bears adding Kelechi Osemele and Danny Trevethon. (Other depth adds obviously)

1. Deforest Buckner DE- This was really tough with Jack and Buckner both there. I did the political thing and flipped a coin.

2. Darron Lee LB- I had the Bears trading down and drafting this guy in the 1st. It's possible he drops here but I highly doubt it, that said he's here so..

3. Jalen Mills S/CB- Loved what I saw from him at the Senior Bowl. Bring back Porter play Mills at FS this year, reevaluate whether you wanna move him to CB next year or keep him at FS. I think he could be could be good at both positions.

4. Christian Hackenberg QB- Right now Fales is the back up, that has to change. Hack imo is a perfect candidate to set for a bit and come in and start.

5. Cyrus Jones CB- Adds depth to the CB group and also adds a solid return man.

6. Spencer Django OT - I don't think there's a chance in hell he's there in the 6th, but hey.

6. Joe Dahl OG- Depth behind Slauson/Osemele.

6. Robert Aguayo K- Save some money and cut Gould.

7. Dan Vitale SUPERBACK- They don't even have my guy being drafted, and that's booty.

I'm sure the whole waiting till the 6th to draft OLinemen would catch some flack, so that's why I made sure to point out I'm add Osemele in FA.

DL- Buckner-Goldman-Ego/Sutton/Unrein

LBs- McPhee-Trevethon-Lee-Houston/Young

CBs- Fuller-Porter-Callahan-Jones-FA

S- Amos-Mills

I LOVE that defense. Buckner adds length, Trev adds a veteran playmaker, Lee and Mills add incredible athleticism and range.

I'm bored so I'll bite. First I wanna add that I have the Bears adding Kelechi Osemele and Danny Trevethon. (Other depth adds obviously) 1. Deforest Buckner DE- This was really tough with Jack and Buckner both there. I did the political thing and flipped a coin. 2. Darron Lee LB- I had the Bears trading down and drafting this guy in the 1st. It's possible he drops here but I highly doubt it, that said he's here so.. 3. Jalen Mills S/CB- Loved what I saw from him at the Senior Bowl. Bring back Porter play Mills at FS this year, reevaluate whether you wanna move him to CB next year or keep him at FS. I think he could be could be good at both positions. 4. Christian Hackenberg QB- Right now Fales is the back up, that has to change. Hack imo is a perfect candidate to set for a bit and come in and start. 5. Cyrus Jones CB- Adds depth to the CB group and also adds a solid return man. 6. Spencer Django OT - I don't think there's a chance in hell he's there in the 6th, but hey. 6. Joe Dahl OG- Depth behind Slauson/Osemele. 6. Robert Aguayo K- Save some money and cut Gould. 7. Dan Vitale SUPERBACK- They don't even have my guy being drafted, and that's booty. I'm sure the whole waiting till the 6th to draft OLinemen would catch some flack, so that's why I made sure to point out I'm add Osemele in FA. DL- Buckner-Goldman-Ego/Sutton/Unrein LBs- McPhee-Trevethon-Lee-Houston/Young CBs- Fuller-Porter-Callahan-Jones-FA S- Amos-Mills I LOVE that defense. Buckner adds length, Trev adds a veteran playmaker, Lee and Mills add incredible athleticism and range.

Bored also, following your steps with a few tweeks.

1. Deforest Buckner DT - best 5T in draft, adds strength, length, and long term fix

2 Darron Lee ILB - Bobby Wagner East!

3-Jalen Mills FS - Vocal leader on LSU.

4. Dadi Nicolas OLB-Speed rusher on passing downs

5-La'Vern Clark OT (tough choice with Hogan/Jones QB available)

6-Aaron Burnbridge WR-possession WR to play slot

6-Lloyd Carrington CB-Aggressive CB to groom

6-Antonio Morrison LB-Aggressive quick LB

7-Connor McGovern G- Strongest man in the draft?

FWIW, if the draft played out this way, I would just say, "Screw it. Fangio, here are your guys. Do your magic. If you're as good as everyone says, this is going to build your resume and lead to an eventual head coaching job."

1. DeForest Buckner, 34DE, Oregon - Perfect fit for Fangio's 34

2. Jarran Reed, 34DE, Alabama - See Buckner

3. Noah Spence, 34OLB, EKU - Great, explosive edge rusher

4. Tyler Matakevich, ILB, Temple - Great tackler

5. Tyler Johnstone, OT, Oregon - Fills a need, learns from Long

6. Dak Prescott, QB, Miss. St. - Great talent this late in the draft

7. Roberto Aguayo, K, FSU - Points and field position

Gotta say somethings not right with the planets but i like most of it. Seems almost too defensive heavy. But if done right and as you suggest should Fangio pull it off, our defense would be young and volatile. This I like.

And I see your hard on for Oregon OLmen continues as does your man crush on Johnstone. If Prescott is available anywhere between 2nd round or 6th round you take him. That would be sweet.

Today they have updated: http://www.drafttek.com/2016-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

1- Myles Jack LB UCLA

2- Leonard Floyd OLB GA

3-John Theus OT GA

4-Zack Sanchez CB OK

5-Hassan Ridgeway DT Tex

6-Eric MacClain OG Clem

6-Jordan Lucas SS PSU

6-Joel Heath DE MSU

7-Jalin Marshall WR OSU

If the first round played like they have it I'd certainly be looking to trade down a little bit. It's an even split for me between Jack/Buckner. Knowing Wentz and Goff are both still available when we pick means teams nervous about getting their next franchise QB (Eagles, Saints, Rams) will be anxious to move up a bit and get their man. I'd be willing to drop back to any of...

12th Saints we'll still get to choose between Jack/Buckner

13th Eagles we're assure of Jack or Buckner

15th Rams need more in trade here because we get Raiders slotted at #14 and risk of missing one of our top targets goes up, but I still think Jaylon Smith will be there at #15.

Here is the link.

The picks:

1. Robert Nkemdiche, 34DE, Ole Miss

Honestly, I can't complain much. I would have done it a bit different given the breakdown of where players went, but to start with an ultra athletic DE in Nkemdiche, steal Spence in the 3rd (seems unrealistic), and pick up Matakevich in the 4th, that's tough to beat.

I like OT in the second, but I'm not a big fan of Shon Coleman's ability. The Auburn blocking this year was wretched.

Comments on this one?

Here is the link.

The picks:

1. Robert Nkemdiche, 34DE, Ole Miss

Comments on this one?

Explain the love for Nkemdiche? He is a stud but produced like a end string Penn State lineman. I dont like players that have effort and lack of production. To be a risk for that high of a pick. Many better choices at that spot.

Explain the love for Nkemdiche? He is a stud but produced like a end string Penn State lineman. I dont like players that have effort and lack of production. To be a risk for that high of a pick. Many better choices at that spot.

I watched him a few times and thought he faced a ton of opposition attention. He got double-teams, and they went away from him. And Ole Miss was basically playing against the NFL minor league on a daily basis. I figure if he's supported by legit talent he will be able to display his elite athleticism. On top of that, I think the defense needs an infusion of athleticism in general. Adding a guy like Nkemdiche who has very quick twitch reactions would help the defense on the whole.

Last but not least, probably most importantly, I think he's a perfect 5T for a 3-4. His frame, long arms, lateral quickness, ability to control blockers without being controlled, and sure tackling is exactly what is needed in a 3-4 DE. His job isn't to be a 20 sack per year guy. His job is to be scary enough that the OL has to focus on him, which allows the OLBs to wreak havoc. He's one of those glue guys who doesn't get noticed enough for being so dangerous the offense has to gameplan for him.

Fangio adds speed draft with drafttek's order:

FA: target Wilkerson/M Jackson DT, Kelechi Osemele G, re-sign Tracy Porter CB

Once this class gets up to NFL speed, they will be a high flying unit with Jack, Lee, and Killebrew.

1- Myles Jack ILB UCLA 6-1 245 Athletic, speed, great ball skills. Bears looking to add a new dimension to the team.

2- Darron Lee ILB OSU 6-1 235- Like Jack, Lee has the same characteristics. Fangio will be able to confuse offenses with coverages and blitzes

3-Miles Killebrew SS S. Utah - 6-2 220 Killebrew is in the form of Deone Bucannon or Shaq Thompson. He has size and speed and likes to thump. Captain of the D also.

4-Chris Jones DT - Miss St. 6-5 308 Jones is a bit raw, but has the tool box equipped to be a starter in the NFL.

5-Kevin Hogan QB Stanford - Rocket arm, suspect accuracy, mobile...JayII?

6-Adam Gotsis DT GT 6-5 285 - Gotsis is an Australian who is also raw in experience. He has a high motor, well coordinated athlete, with long arms and quickness.

6-Corey Maggit OLB Ten 6-3 256 - Pass rusher to develop and depth for McPhee, Houston, and Young, Maggit is legit. He can rush the passer, stop the run, and play pass coverage all well.

6-Kevon Seymour CB USC 6-0 185 -Surprised to see him in the 6th on drafttek, but he has length, good run defense, and can play man.

7-Connor McGovern G Mizz - Like this kids profile, think he can be a starter down the road.

Once this class gets up to NFL speed, they will be a high flying unit with Jack, Lee, and Killebrew.

1- Myles Jack ILB UCLA 6-1 245 Athletic, speed, great ball skills. Bears looking to add a new dimension to the team.

2- Darron Lee ILB OSU 6-1 235- Like Jack, Lee has the same characteristics. Fangio will be able to confuse offenses with coverages and blitzes

3-Miles Killebrew SS S. Utah - 6-2 220 Killebrew is in the form of Deone Bucannon or Shaq Thompson. He has size and speed and likes to thump. Captain of the D also.

4-Chris Jones DT - Miss St. 6-5 308 Jones is a bit raw, but has the tool box equipped to be a starter in the NFL.

6-Adam Gotsis DT GT 6-5 285 - Gotsis is an Australian who is also raw in experience. He has a high motor, well coordinated athlete, with long arms and quickness.

6-Corey Maggit OLB Ten 6-3 256 - Pass rusher to develop and depth for McPhee, Houston, and Young, Maggit is legit. He can rush the passer, stop the run, and play pass coverage all well.

6-Kevon Seymour CB USC 6-0 185 -Surprised to see him in the 6th on drafttek, but he has length, good run defense, and can play man.

7-Connor McGovern G Mizz - Like this kids profile, think he can be a starter down the road.

I did a fanspeak draft using Drafttek's rankings.

11: R1P11

OLB MYLES JACK

UCLA

41: R2P10

OLB SCOOBY WRIGHT

ARIZONA

72: R3P9

G VADAL ALEXANDER

LSU

103: R4P8

DT CHRIS JONES

MISSISSIPPI ST

138: R5P11

QB BRANDON DOUGHTY

WESTERN KENTUCKY

167: R6P10

S SEAN DAVIS

MARYLAND

186: R6P29

TE DAVID MORGAN II

TEXAS-SAN ANTONIO

189: R6P32

DT QUINTON JEFFERSON

MARYLAND

198: R7P9

WR KEYARRIS GARRETT

TULSA

Jacks and Wright can both play inside and out and both provide pass rushing skills

Alexander is huge and can start from day 1---him and Long on the right will be engaging

Jones and Jefferson both lineup at DE and provide depth with upside

Morgan reminds me of Zack Miller and was way productive

Doughty is a quite an interesting prospect

I did a fanspeak draft using Drafttek's rankings.

11: R1P11

OLB MYLES JACK

UCLA

41: R2P10

OLB SCOOBY WRIGHT

ARIZONA

72: R3P9

G VADAL ALEXANDER

LSU

103: R4P8

DT CHRIS JONES

MISSISSIPPI ST

138: R5P11

QB BRANDON DOUGHTY

WESTERN KENTUCKY

167: R6P10

S SEAN DAVIS

MARYLAND

186: R6P29

TE DAVID MORGAN II

TEXAS-SAN ANTONIO

189: R6P32

DT QUINTON JEFFERSON

MARYLAND

198: R7P9

WR KEYARRIS GARRETT

TULSA

Jacks and Wright can both play inside and out and both provide pass rushing skills

Alexander is huge and can start from day 1---him and Long on the right will be engaging

Jones and Jefferson both lineup at DE and provide depth with upside

Morgan reminds me of Zack Miller and was way productive

Doughty is a quite an interesting prospect

I think one way or another, they find two ILBs and I would be happy with any combination whether they sign one in FA or draft two. I would love Alexander in the 3rd, would be a steal. My dream is to see an oline put together through the draft.

Finally checked out Fanspeak. Fun site! Used Draftteks board to look good, but going back and will try again with CBS. Ohio State alum (Noah Spence) squad.

11: R1P11 OLB MYLES JACK UCLA

41: R2P10 DE ADOLPHUS WASHINGTON OHIO STATE

72: RD3P9 OLB NOAH SPENCE E KENTUCKY

103: R4P8 S MILES KILLEBREW SOUTHERN UTAH

138: R5P11 WR BRAXTON MILLER OHIO STATE

167: R6P10 OT LE'RAVEN CLARK TEXAS TECH

186: R6P29 QB DAK PRESCOTT MISSISSIPPI ST (USC K Robert Aguayo could have been selected)

189: R6P32 CB KEVON SEYMOUR USC

198: R7P9 OLB NICK KWIATKOWSKI WEST VIRGINIA (Connor McGovern G -but figured we have Fayo)

Much tougher on CBS.

1. Ronnie Stanley OT, 2. Vadal Alexander G, 3. Su'a Cravens LB 4. Jayron Kearse SS 5. Harlan Miller CB 6. Javon Hargrave DT 6. Dadi Nicholas OLB 6. Antonio Morrison LB 7. Tyler Johnstone OT. Didn't like RD2 choices with taking a guy 20 selections too high. Could have taken Adolphus Washington DE and should have. Oline should be locked down for many years at least.

I must say, I don't like the fact that the OL gets ignored in your mock, but that top 5 would have me jumping up and down. Jack would be value there since he's projected earlier, Lee goes bottom 1st in some drafts, Killebrew is a fast riser, a DT at 4 I'm meh on, and Hogan for the future...that would be pretty damn good.

Did a fanspeak mock today. I have been targeting Xavien Howard/James Bradberry CB with my RD2-3 picks, they are versatile big CB's that can play press.

1-Jaylon Smith LB

2-Taylor Decker OT

3-Sheldon Rankins DT

4-Miles Killebrew SS

5-Xavien Howard CB

6-Anthony Zettel DT

6-Tyler Ervin RB

6-Tyler Higbee TE

7-Artie Burns CB

Did a fanspeak mock today. I have been targeting Xavien Howard/James Bradberry CB with my RD2-3 picks, they are versatile big CB's that can play press.

1-Jaylon Smith LB

2-Taylor Decker OT

3-Sheldon Rankins DT

4-Miles Killebrew SS

5-Xavien Howard CB

6-Anthony Zettel DT

6-Tyler Ervin RB

6-Tyler Higbee TE

7-Artie Burns CB

What big board did you use? There's a better chance Rankins is drafted in the too 15 vs the 3rd round.

What big board did you use? There's a better chance Rankins is drafted in the too 15 vs the 3rd round.

Today I used draftgeeks....they are a little behind if they are really draft geeks. Howard has been going second, Burns 3rd-4th, Rankins 1st-2nd. But I have been taking Smith on most attempts. I see Kiper is slotting him there also now.

1-Jaylon Smith LB

2-Taylor Decker OT

3-Sheldon Rankins DT

4-Miles Killebrew SS

5-Xavien Howard CB

6-Anthony Zettel DT

6-Tyler Ervin RB

6-Tyler Higbee TE

7-Artie Burns CB

No offense, but I hate it because of the first three rounds.

1-Jaylon Smith is injured. He may have a miraculous recovery, but I can't see another 1st rounder who may not play.

2-I like the way Decker looks and plays, but nearly nobody is projecting him at LT, where he played in college. Everyone is putting him at RT or OG.

3-I don't like Rankins for the Bears because he's not a 3-4 DE, a 5T player. He's better suited in a 4-3 scheme.

4-Dislike drafting a RB, but at least you waited on it.

5-Two CBs and only one ILB, that's something I don't like. I'm sure you're factoring in FA moves.

I love Killebrew, Howard, and Zettel. Especially Zettel, he's one of those guys who doesn't seem right but just continues to hit it and play hard. He's a guy who fits in and never seems great, but consistently puts in work. A team full of guys like that wins championships.

Their newest update:

1. Myles Jack, ILB, UCLA

2. Leonard Floyd, OLB, UGA

3. Germain Ifedi, OT, TXA&M

4. Rees Odhiambo, OG, Boise St.

5. Josh Tupou, DE, Colorado

6. Elijah Shumate, SS, ND

6. Kevon Seymour, CB, USC

6. Joel Heath, DE, MSU

7. Nate Sudfeld, QB, Indiana

Love the start with Jack, great value. Dislike an OLB, even if he is a prolific pass rusher. Happy with OL focus. Then meh after that for me. I am not in love with any of those names.

No offense, but I hate it because of the first three rounds.

1-Jaylon Smith is injured. He may have a miraculous recovery, but I can't see another 1st rounder who may not play.

2-I like the way Decker looks and plays, but nearly nobody is projecting him at LT, where he played in college. Everyone is putting him at RT or OG.

3-I don't like Rankins for the Bears because he's not a 3-4 DE, a 5T player. He's better suited in a 4-3 scheme.

4-Dislike drafting a RB, but at least you waited on it.

5-Two CBs and only one ILB, that's something I don't like. I'm sure you're factoring in FA moves.

I love Killebrew, Howard, and Zettel. Especially Zettel, he's one of those guys who doesn't seem right but just continues to hit it and play hard. He's a guy who fits in and never seems great, but consistently puts in work. A team full of guys like that wins championships.

It didn't go exactly as I would like, but kills time. Try fanspeak some time, automated mocks put you on the spot.

Their newest update:

1. Myles Jack, ILB, UCLA

2. Leonard Floyd, OLB, UGA

3. Germain Ifedi, OT, TXA&M

4. Rees Odhiambo, OG, Boise St.

5. Josh Tupou, DE, Colorado

6. Elijah Shumate, SS, ND

6. Kevon Seymour, CB, USC

6. Joel Heath, DE, MSU

7. Nate Sudfeld, QB, Indiana

Love the start with Jack, great value. Dislike an OLB, even if he is a prolific pass rusher. Happy with OL focus. Then meh after that for me. I am not in love with any of those names.

If Floyd is viewed as Von Miller or Aldon Smith, bring him on. I think OLB is a 6th rd pick with who we have under contract but would not be opposed if the right talent falls.

My offseason as of now:

1-Jaylon Smith LB - trade down 15-20 gain a 3rd

2-Xavier Howard CB

3-Jayron Kearse SS

3-James Bradberry DB- CB/S fits both

4-Bronson Kaufusi DL

5-Chris Jones DL

6-Tyler Johnstone OT

6-Corey Maggit OLB

6-Tyler Ervin RB/KR

7-Robert Aguayo K

(doubt Kaufusi/jones both are there) (really high on Howard/Bradberry took both)

FA signees- Keleche Osemele OG, Danny Trevathan LB, Ladarious Green TE, Chase Daniel QB, Willie Colon G, Jaye Howard DL

Re-sign - Alshon Jeffery WR, Shea McClellin LB, Mitch Unrein DL, Will Montgomery C, Tracy Porter CB, Marc Mariani WR,

Cut:Robbie Gould K

QB-Cutler, Daniels, Fales- Daniels never got boot from offense guru Reid

RB-Langford, Carey, Ervin, Perry

WR-Jeffery, White, Royal, Wilson, Mariani, Meredith

TE-Bennett, Green, Lee (Green is a good blocking TE that can stretch the field)

C-Grasu, Montgomery (Montgomery another stop gap, insurance on Grasu)

G-Slausen, Osemele, Colon -(a stop gap, 1 yr backup though he is not a good zone scheme)

T-Long, Leno, Johnstone, Fabeluje-

K-Aguayo

P-O'Donnell

LS

S-Rolle, Amos, Kearse, Bradberry -With 3 young S, Kearse becomes nickel LB in some packages

CB-Fuller, Porter, Howard, Callahan

ILB-Trevathan, Smith, Jones, McClellin, Timu

OLB-McPhee, Houston, Young, Maggit

DL-Goldman, Ferguson, Sutton, Unrein, Howard, Kaufusi, Jones, Washington