Brandon Marshall Released...

Mongo3451

Rumor floating around that this has ties to the Jets bringing in Marshall's former best bud Jay Cutler.

Big trades rarely happen in the NFL, but if I was the GM, I would talk to the Jets about Jay and Jeffrey. Tell the Jets that if you don't wanna miss out on AJ and Jay in free agency then we will tag AJ and send both your way for one of your 3rd rounders.

Rumor floating around that this has ties to the Jets bringing in Marshall's former best bud Jay Cutler.

Big trades rarely happen in the NFL, but if I was the GM, I would talk to the Jets about Jay and Jeffrey. Tell the Jets that if you don't wanna miss out on AJ and Jay in free agency then we will tag AJ and send both your way for one of your 3rd rounders.

First, I thought the opportunity to tag a player had passed.

Second, if the Bears were to tag Alshon, then why in the hell would they send both him and Jay for a third rounder?

NY Giants. Pair him up with the other whiner and enjoy. If he's willing to be on a low priced contract this would be a good 1yr let's-try-to-win-it-all chance for everyone involved. They have the defense, the QB, but need another decent WR to go with Beckam. A bigger WR option for red zone fits the need well. We all know Brandon can keep it clean for one season if he's highly motivated. Meanwhile Brandon keeps his current TV gig which makes him happy.

NY Giants. Pair him up with the other whiner and enjoy. If he's willing to be on a low priced contract this would be a good 1yr let's-try-to-win-it-all chance for everyone involved. They have the defense, the QB, but need another decent WR to go with Beckam. A bigger WR option for red zone fits the need well. We all know Brandon can keep it clean for one season if he's highly motivated. Meanwhile Brandon keeps his current TV gig which makes him happy.

You really think he will work for low bucks?

You really think he will work for low bucks?

Yes. I'm not talking vet minimum but $4-6mil he might take for a shot at the playoffs. He's had a star-crossed career and made a lot of money. There is one thing that would validate his talent and that's at least going deep into the playoffs if not to the Superbowl.

Yes. I'm not talking vet minimum but $4-6mil he might take for a shot at the playoffs. He's had a star-crossed career and made a lot of money. There is one thing that would validate his talent and that's at least going deep into the playoffs if not to the Superbowl.

Just pray he doesn't play with the Packers for a year.

First, I thought the opportunity to tag a player had passed.

Second, if the Bears were to tag Alshon, then why in the hell would they send both him and Jay for a third rounder?

Wow, it actually did pass. Why the heck would they not try to get some compensation for a top WR, and best available in free agency. That's a major gaff by Pace.