So apparently Fox didn't know

jason

Yeah, that's not good.

Honestly I'm not upset by that. Now if they had said fox is pissed at this move then I'm worried. Sure it would be nice for everyone to be on the same page and know days in advance but that's not always reality. Also. When did pace come the thought that he was taking trubisky​ no matter what? Was it a couple minutes? Days? Weeks? Or was it at the same time? To much we don't know

Yeah, that's not good.

well I guess all the talk from the guys at the score about Fox running the show is not correct.

Yeah, that's not good.

To me I don't like it. But the 'out' is, should Trubisky fail, Fox can say he didn't pick him and they'll shitcan Pace. Given Fox's relative success in the league and Pace's new guy aura I'd be pretty pissed if I were Fox.

Maybe I'm reading into it but wasn't it last year there was talk that Fox was running roughshod on most everyone and there was potentially some disparity amongst the ranks? We know Fox and Elway crossthreaded one another when in Denver, hence why we ended up with him, so perhaps this is a sign of a deeper issue?

I'd be willing to guess with both Fox's and Fangio's background in defense, Fangio probably didn't agree to this either.

To me I don't like it. But the 'out' is, should Trubisky fail, Fox can say he didn't pick him and they'll shitcan Pace. Given Fox's relative success in the league and Pace's new guy aura I'd be pretty pissed if I were Fox.

Maybe I'm reading into it but wasn't it last year there was talk that Fox was running roughshod on most everyone and there was potentially some disparity amongst the ranks? We know Fox and Elway crossthreaded one another when in Denver, hence why we ended up with him, so perhaps this is a sign of a deeper issue?

I'd be willing to guess with both Fox's and Fangio's background in defense, Fangio probably didn't agree to this either.

That's exactly the take I have as well.

At the end of the 2017 season, if the Bears aren't in the playoffs, I think three things:

1. Fox is going to get fired.

2. Glennon is going to get cut.

3. Trubisky is going to be handed the starter position (if not earlier).

Yeah, that's not good.

Jason: I want to thank you for being Chicken little and screaming the sky is falling. I' glad that ther is someone that can divert my attention for the problems of the world like North Korea and my pres's people making a deal with Russia. God you are good. Jason forever!

That's exactly the take I have as well.

At the end of the 2017 season, if the Bears aren't in the playoffs, I think three things:

1. Fox is going to get fired.

2. Glennon is going to get cut.

3. Trubisky is going to be handed the starter position (if not earlier).

1. I wouldnt be surprised.

2. Or traded, but again yes.

3. Yeah this is probable (hopefully!) no matter how the team is doing.

I agree.

Jason: I want to thank you for being Chicken little and screaming the sky is falling. I' glad that ther is someone that can divert my attention for the problems of the world like North Korea and my pres's people making a deal with Russia. God you are good. Jason forever!

It's not just me. It's nearly everyone else that watches or comments on the NFL.

But keep defending GMs who have led the Bears to stellar records season after season. And each time a new guy comes in, be sure to forget how you defended each GM who didn't pick winners. I mean, how many years does this BS have to happen? How many years do the Bears have to be listed as the team with the least homegrown talent for it to sink in? I hope Pace is right about Trubisky, but the vast, overwhelming majority of people think the trade was very bad and that he got too cute with the move.

Not only is it hard to find anyone who thinks the Bears made a good trade. One of my favorite NFL people, Bill Polian had to hold his laughter when he heard the trade. Most pundits are not good at calling BS because the need their contacts etc. But Mr. Polian also said that if you look at the player ratings right after the College season ends, that is the closest and best basis for judging talent when you look back at drafted players a few years later. And I don't think anyone had a first round grade on any of these GB's at the end of the college season. From the combine on most of the ratings are just hype and BS. I call him mister because he has forgotten more about Football since he woke up this morning they I will ever know. Same with another person I like at Landryfootball.com