Bears VS Titans Game Thread

lemonej

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meredith out, most likely for the season sucks. That high low hit was cheap. Now it looks like guys on the bubble Cruz/Wheaton will make the team. Time for Kevin White to step up and be a #1.

He did draw a PI penalty in the endzone leading to the first score and I agree we need to see more.

Glennon looks so uncomfortable out there. The slightest pressure gets him rattled. I think he lucked out on a few of those passes as he was starting to fall backward while being pressured. The ball just hangs and wobbles.

What game are you watching ? For the most part Glennon has looked solid and I don't like hiim!

What game are you watching ? For the most part Glennon has looked solid and I don't like hiim!

His accuracy has been wildly inconsistent since the first series. He's now made multiple panic throws on 3rd down that are well short of the sticks, which drives me crazy. When he gets a clean pocket, he's looked okay, but under pressure, you can see how uncomfortable he looks, and it makes his already weak arm look even worse when he's forced to throw it down field.

His accuracy has been wildly inconsistent since the first series. He's now made multiple panic throws on 3rd down that are well short of the sticks, which drives me crazy. When he gets a clean pocket, he's looked okay, but under pressure, you can see how uncomfortable he looks, and it makes his already weak arm look even worse when he's forced to throw it down field.

Are you a start Trubisky fan? If so that explains your stance!