Bears (3-4) at Saints (4-2) Game Thread

adam

I hate the officiating in the NFL. It is the worst of any professional sport and the NFL simply does not care.

Peace :dabears

Must agree. They can't get it right after replays? Why bother? NFL wants to be the leader in all, but please. Get refs that can see what is going on, or at least, watch the replay and get it right. They ain't.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, talk about the most anti-climactic game ever. Horse shit play calling ended that final chance at a comeback.

A play action on 1st down on an obvious passing situation? Then they call a pass play on 3rd and 1 in 4 down territory? Wtf is this shit? Dowell Loggains should be fired before the bye week. I've seen more than enough of this clown.

Lol, talk about the most anti-climactic game ever. Horse shit play calling ended that final chance at a comeback.

A play action on 1st down on an obvious running situation? Then they call a pass play on 3rd and 1 in 4 down territory? Wtf is this shit? Dowell Loggains should be fired before the bye week. I've seen more than enough of this clown.

'Low'-gains needs to go.

Peace :dabears