Bears (3-4) at Saints (4-2) Game Thread

adam

We haven't had a QB in 30 years! Get off Rodgers nut sack. Playing field is level now. Their QB actually has more experience than ours. If we get blasted by GB then you can figure whoever you want, lol.

Wow, Mongo. You got a ton of love for Fox when he has shown NO leadership. And for the Puckers, may they never, ever win a game and the team have to relocate to New York to be close to Peter King.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Mongo. You got a ton of love for Fox when he has shown NO leadership. And for the Puckers, may they never, ever win a game and the team have to relocate to New York to be close to Peter King.

i gotta say i'm in fox's corner at this time. he has everyone playing hard and the locker room to my knowledge has been solid.

right now we are a project in the making. i don't see a complete overhaul in our coaching system as a good thing at this time. our defense is starting to shine so if fox goes so probably does fangio. this throws our offense into another tailspin as seen with cutler for his tenure in chicago and our defense is again in limbo if a new coach wants to NOT be handcuffed to a previous regime, like we have STUPIDLY done in the past, even IF fangio wants to stay.

i gotta believe fox and co. get more time to turn this around. the only exception >>might

I do. I happen to love that the arrow is pointed up. I love the way Trubisky is being brought aLong slowly. I love that we have a better record than ANYONE predicted. I've been around football my entire life and as a bears fan, this staff is second to only Ditka and Ryan. Patience is a must...

We haven't had a QB in 30 years! Get off Rodgers nut sack. Playing field is level now. Their QB actually has more experience than ours. If we get blasted by GB then you can figure whoever you want, lol.

It's not about being on Rodgers nut sack. I loathe Rogers like I did Farv. But when lemon said the coaching talk should be tempered until after the results of the packer game, I don't view that as a valid reason to ignore an issue. Beating up on a depleted packer team is not an indication of coaching prowess. If the Bears were to lose to a Rogers-less packer team, however, it would definitely be a tarnish on the Fox record.

It's not about being on Rodgers nut sack. I loathe Rogers like I did Farv. But when lemon said the coaching talk should be tempered until after the results of the packer game, I don't view that as a valid reason to ignore an issue. Beating up on a depleted packer team is not an indication of coaching prowess. If the Bears were to lose to a Rogers-less packer team, however, it would definitely be a tarnish on the Fox record.

Beating up a on depleted Bears roster in years past seemed to prove the Packers coaching prowess, if you listen to the talking heads. I think it's fair to say beating the 6-3 Panthers and 6-2 Steelers does.

In any case the Packers squad is not depleted, there is just 1 guy of significance on IR. They're using their backup QB, who has years of experience, and we're using our backup QB who is a rookie. Seems like a fair matchup on paper if you ignore the two practice squad WRs we'll be playing with.

http://www.packers.com/team/transactions.html

http://www.packers.com/team/injury-report.html

Beating up a on depleted Bears roster in years past seemed to prove the Packers coaching prowess, if you listen to the talking heads. I think it's fair to say beating the 6-3 Panthers and 6-2 Steelers does.

In any case the Packers squad is not depleted, there is just 1 guy of significance on IR. They're using their backup QB, who has years of experience, and we're using our backup QB who is a rookie. Seems like a fair matchup on paper if you ignore the two practice squad WRs we'll be playing with.

http://www.packers.com/team/transactions.html

http://www.packers.com/team/injury-report.html

No, going 87-40-1 since the initial "get Rogers used to being a full time starter"-year and making the playoffs 8 straight years is what proved the packers' coaching prowess.

I agree the wins vs the Panthers and Steelers look good.

Depleted wasn't the right word because implied a team-wide issue. I merely meant QB-depleted. Their entire team has hinged on the QB position for years, and we all know them losing Rogers means a lot more than us losing Glennon or any other singular person.

No, going 87-40-1 since the initial "get Rogers used to being a full time starter"-year and making the playoffs 8 straight years is what proved the packers' coaching prowess.

I agree the wins vs the Panthers and Steelers look good.

Depleted wasn't the right word because implied a team-wide issue. I merely meant QB-depleted. Their entire team has hinged on the QB position for years, and we all know them losing Rogers means a lot more than us losing Glennon or any other singular person.

Not so sure about the coaching prowess because without the best QB in the NFL they quickly fall apart. Meanwhile our coaches, who everyone loves to hate, have a 2-2 record with a rookie QB. That's a rookie QB who everyone said wouldn't be ready to play for an entire season. Just 3 months ago people wondered if he could consistently handle snaps under center.

The Packers coaches and front office have had 3 off-seasons to get Hundley ready for this moment. If he wasn't the right talent to be their backup QB then surely these great coaches and front office would have recognized well before the middle of his 3rd season and done something about it. It's not like GB is a bad destination for a decent backup QB who wants to be on a winning team.

Minn has figured it out.