Bears (3-4) at Saints (4-2) Game Thread

adam

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints O-Line hurting, and I could see Cohen having a big game in a dome. I believe it will be much closer than 9.5 pts.

Bears 27-24, with Bears scoring a TD late to win it.

:dabears

I think the Bears make Brees uncomfortable has around 260 and 1 TD and an interception.

The only way they have a chance is if they run the ball well early and have major clock time. A few deep plays and your 24-23 Bears.

I think the Bears make Brees uncomfortable has around 260 and 1 TD and an interception.

The only way they have a chance is if they run the ball well early and have major clock time. A few deep plays and your 24-23 Bears.

I agree, get the running game going early and it bodes well for staying in the game.

Feel the same way. Especially after the opening drive where the D played like the D from last year and early this year. Penalties kill the stop...

D actually played well outside of the missed tackle by Callahan. If he keeps his feet he makes the stop. But penalty on fuller is just back can't afford mental mistakes like that

Trubisky throws a dime to a receiver downfield that picks up 45 yards and Loggains reverts back to terrible run calls in the redzone. I don't get this guy.

Yeah I don't understand the red zone calls. Howard and oline are dominating the line of scrimmage. Why not call a play action there at least on 1 of downs early and see if someone gets open. What a throw that was to McBride. Can't put it any better