Meeks/CB
Toliver/CB    XXX
Hill/CB       XXX
Jackson/CB
Joseph/CB    XXX
 Igwebuike /S     XXX
Blanding/S
Kelly/S

XXX marks the players I would like to see come in .

here is the latest list of UDFA

RB Ryan Nall (Oregon State)
Edge Elijiah Norris (Shepherd)
OT Dejon Allen (Hawaii)
DB Nick Orr (TCU)
Edge Andrew Trumbetti (Notre Dame)
DB Michael Joseph (Dubuque)
P Ryan Winslow (Pittsburgh)
LB Nyles Morgan (Notre Dame)
CB Kevin Toliver (LSU)
CB Rashard Fant (Indiana)
Edge Olubunmi Rotimi (Old Dominion)
Edge Cavon Walker (Maryland)

12 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

here is the latest list of UDFA

RB Ryan Nall (Oregon State)
Edge Elijiah Norris (Shepherd)
OT Dejon Allen (Hawaii)
DB Nick Orr (TCU)
CB Kevin Toliver (LSU)

Love bringing in CB Michael Joseph.  He plays physical at times, which I like, but he's got a lot to learn and will have to work hard to improve his functional strength for the NFL.  Long term he has potential to be a contributor on the roster.  Put Kevin Tolliver in the same sentence.  Former 5-star recruit out of high school.  Maybe one of them figures it out.  

RB Ryan Nall I like as well.  I could see him as an h-back if we want someone in that role.  I think he'd be more versatile than Burton is at FB.   Or he's a backup RB biding his time on the practice squad.    

I have been reading about Rotimi/edge and he has size and a quick twitch, he could surprise and hang around at least on PS. Also Have read some good things about A. Anderson/DT from Bucknell that has been added. He looks like he could stick around.

As far as UD, I think Toliver-Joseph-Nall-Rotimi-Anderson all have a chance to hang around . Joseph and Rotimi have a chance to make 53. 

Rotimi has size, speed and quick traits that say he could be ascending.At 6-3 273 4.7 speed

Bio: 
Three-year starter who was named Honorable Mention All-Conference USA in 2016 and 2017. Made 29 tackles (seven for loss) with 5.5 sacks as a senior. Recorded 44 tackles (10 for loss), seven sacks and two forced fumbles as a junior. Posted 36 tackles (six for loss) and 4.5 sacks in 2015. Made two starts and tallied 30 tackles (2.5 for loss) and two sacks as a true freshman after walking on.
Pos: 
Incredibly athletic pass rusher with outstanding movement skills. Fires off the snap, plays with terrific pad level and displays good change of direction. Immediately alters his angle of attack, displays speed in pursuit and chases the action hard. Gets a lot of force going up the field and can be tough to handle. Keeps his feet moving and his hands active.
Neg: 
Lacks natural bulk and strength. Handled at the point of attack. Gives effort defending the run but is often sealed away from the action.
Analysis: 
Rotimi is an explosive edge rusher with growth potential and a good amount of upside. He needs to improve his playing strength and refine his game but offers possibilities as a defensive end in a four-man line.

Here is an updated list of UD

RB Ryan Nall (Oregon State) CB Tafon Mainsah (Richmond)                                                
Edge Elijiah Norris (Shepherd) WR Junmil Hornsby (Limestone)                                                
OL Dejon Allen (Hawaii) WR Regis Cibasu (Montreal)                                                
DB Nick Orr (TCU) LB TJ McCollum (Purdue)                                                
CB Kevin Toliver (LSU)                                                  
DL Abdullah Anderson (Bucknell)                                                  
WR Garrett Johnson (Kentucky)                                                  
RB Nick Wilson (Arizona)