14-1 odds the bears make the Super bowl next year

Stinger226

17 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Am I stupid?

Were you asking me?  Lol... sorry my childish side couldn’t resist.

But...I like the odds especially when you consider this  (from AZs post regarding a Hoge article from last week):  

As I reporter, I never complain about good storylines, so how’s this: the Bears return to Miami, the site of their last Super Bowl appearance, and play the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LIV on February 2, 2020. Matt Nagy vs Andy Reid. Mitchell Trubisky vs Patrick Mahomes. Nagy’s 18th wedding anniversary. George Halas’ birthday. The NFL’s 100th season. The Bears’ 100th season. I mean, the story writes itself.”

This is the same article where it was noted that Nagy had a bit of a man-crush on Mahomes before he came to KC.  And went out of his way to convince most of the KC coaching staff (to include Reid) that getting Mahomes was the right move.

Hoge also speculated that the NFL will or should consider letting the Bears and Packers play the first game of the season, vice traditionally where they let the previous years Super Bowl teams have a redux.  

I feel good about this next year so ‘yes’ I like those odds. 

5 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Were you asking me?  Lol... sorry my childish side couldn’t resist.

But...I like the odds especially when you consider this  (from AZs post regarding a Hoge article from last week):  

As I reporter, I never complain about good storylines, so how’s this: the Bears return to Miami, the site of their last Super Bowl appearance, and play the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LIV on February 2, 2020. Matt Nagy vs Andy Reid. Mitchell Trubisky vs Patrick Mahomes. Nagy’s 18th wedding anniversary. George Halas’ birthday. The NFL’s 100th season. The Bears’ 100th season. I mean, the story writes itself.”

This is the same article where it was noted that Nagy had a bit of a man-crush on Mahomes before he came to KC.  And went out of his way to convince most of the KC coaching staff (to include Reid) that getting Mahomes was the right move.

Hoge also speculated that the NFL will or should consider letting the Bears and Packers play the first game of the season, vice traditionally where they let the previous years Super Bowl teams have a redux.  

I feel good about this next year so ‘yes’ I like those odds. 

I have the same type of sense of humor and can tell when your serious or kidding. I think , barring injuries we have the manpower to make it to the Super bowl.