5 Guys Most Likely To Be Bears Friday Night

dawhizz

Obviously this will be easier after Thursday night, but curious to hear what people are thinking/hearing/guessing.  Bears figure to make at least one 2nd round pick Friday night, maybe two, maybe one 2nd and a 3rd, who knows?  If you were betting, who are the five players you think the Bears are most likely to walk away with Friday night (not who do you want them to draft, but who do you think they will draft)?

Mine:

Jeremy Chinn, S, SIU

Antoine Winfield Jr., S, MInnesota

Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame (unfortunately)

Robert Hunt, OL, Louisiana

Michael Pittman, WR, USC

10 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

If you were betting, who are the five players you think the Bears are most likely to walk away with Friday night (not who do you want them to draft, but who do you think they will draft)?

Do you have a list of unknown D2 school players I could look at?  Knowing Pace that’s where a majority of my five would come from.  

4 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

My 5 most likely for Fri night:

Jalen Reagor WR

Brandon Aiyuk WR

Jeremy Chinn  S

Josh Jones OT

Antonio Gibson RB/WR  (trade back)

do people think Jones will fall to 43? Id love to see it, but is it really likely? I havent read much either way.

10 hours ago, BearFan NYC said:

do people think Jones will fall to 43? Id love to see it, but is it really likely? I havent read much either way.

I don't know, I think it's likely he's gone just before us.  Drafts are always odd in that each seems to have a run on different positions early.  This year it could easily be OTs who go in a bunch since WR, CB and others have good depth later.   On the other hand a weak position like TE might see someone reach early in the 2nd for Kmet.    

So Im making my list of 11 players Id like in order so I know where we are as picks get made.

And on nfl.com Im reading about Josh Jones. Hes raw, but made great strides athletic. All sounding good to me.

Then it says "NFL Comparison: Bobbie Massie"

FML hahahaha

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/josh-jones?id=32194a4f-4e50-6329-4716-1f544b2c7ee9

11 minutes ago, BearFan NYC said:

So Im making my list of 11 players Id like in order so I know where we are as picks get made.

And on nfl.com Im reading about Josh Jones. Hes raw, but made great strides athletic. All sounding good to me.

FML hahahaha

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/josh-jones?id=32194a4f-4e50-6329-4716-1f544b2c7ee9

hahaha, classic, at least he would be cheaper

14 minutes ago, BearFan NYC said:

FML hahahaha

But your beef isn’t with him as much as it is with Leno right?  And really Massies been a long term serviceable (not great) Tackle.  And like Adam says your guy would come in on the cheap.  Probably wouldn’t be much competition between he and Massie, not long term anyhow.  

1 hour ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

But your beef isn’t with him as much as it is with Leno right?  And really Massies been a long term serviceable (not great) Tackle.  And like Adam says your guy would come in on the cheap.  Probably wouldn’t be much competition between he and Massie, not long term anyhow.  

yes thats right. Im not out for Massie's head at all, I just thought it was funny and depressing LOL

Anyway, now as of the last hour I suddenly have unreasonable love for Prince Wanogho. If I knew more Id probably back off of him too. But I dont, so long live the draft!