Interest for #1 pick heating up

adam

13 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

It's all fantasy football until they do it. Might as well shoot high.

lol yeah, and thats before i looked at the chart and realized I was short 162 points and re-edited my reply! Shoot even higher!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poles wants to get a trade done before Free agency because he needs to set his board. For example, if he can't sign Jawaan Taylor, then he needs to pick a RT with a high pick. If he doesn't sign Dremont Jones, he needs to place himself in position to get a high level DT. The draft board will be formed to draft what he didn't get in Free agency. There are no # 1 s in FAgency and only a potential few in the front of the draft at WR. I think the Claypool signing was his get. He will add a few WRs but I doubt its in the front of the draft.

31 minutes ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

Yes. I'd probably try for some other future picks in there too, but yes.  And in my dream world - it is what we get from trading from #2 (after getting some good value from the Texans).  

yes this would be a good and fair deal coming from the 2nd pick! From 1 overall it's actually lacking as crazy as that sounds for so much.