Preseason Game 1 - Bears vs Titans

adam

It's game day. 

I would like to see Fields and the offensive starters play at least 2 series and hopefully score on at least one. I want to see Fields getting the ball out quick with timing. 

Main players I will be watching besides Fields: Wright and Claypool on offense. The entire D-Line and Gordon on defense.

The media is going to be so polarizing after this one. If Fields looks good as a passer, look out MVP. If he looks bad, he is a bust. There is no in between.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing you can really see from DJ Moore on that screen is he is a genius when it comes to spacing. i saw it on the film from Carolina too - he finds the perfect spacing against zone defenses. Think of all the WR screens we've seen fail over the years (looking at you Gary Crowton) Getsy get it when it comes to screens. And screens will compliment our zone running scheme, and Fields' running. Great to see.

Stevenson has 7 tackles and 1 PD. Sewell has 4 tackles and a sack. Gipson had a ton of pressures, but didn't register a tackle or sack. Lewis had a strip sack. For backup safety, Thomas had an INT and a PD. Colbert had a forced fumble. Nice production from the entire team.