Week 3 Official Loss Thread - CHI @ KC, 9/24, 3:25PM CDT, Bears -50, O/U 72

adam

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, adam said:

Fire everyone, what more do we need to see? This is so embarrassing. 

I'm starting to think this is a Flus thing.  Robotic play from literally everyone.  Our youthful defense looks slow as hell.  Nobody is injured on the front seven and they can't make plays.  May be that over coaching that Fields is talking about.  Poles needs to insert himself into this and assess the inner workings...

On 9/17/2023 at 4:05 PM, adam said:

If the Bears allowed 38 to Love/GB and 27 to Mayfield/TB, this has a 50 burger all over it.

KC also held JAX to 9 points. 

KC 52-3

Fields by the numbers:

177 - Yards passing
23 - Yards rushing
12  - Screen passes
10 - Screen passes with terrible perimeter blocking
9 - Plays where Fields holds onto the ball too long on passes, missing open receivers who are clapping for the ball
8 - Sacks taken by Fields when he could either throw it away or evade the sack
3 - INT
2 - fumbles lost
1 - Pick-6

This will not be pretty, KC is a legit Super Bowl contender, and neither TB or GB are even playoff teams. 

I am not watching this one as we already know the result.

I will have to check on the other numbers, but 24-0 so far.  Herbert lost the fumble, Fields threw 1 INT. 

3 minutes ago, 50england50 said:

The only thing that helps the Bears from having over 60 pts scored today is Mahomes injuring his ankle. I cannot think of a worst half in the last 20 years. 

That had to be one of the worst halfs considering the hype, and the "progression" and "improvement".  You have to fire someone, bench some players, something. You can't just keep allowing this to happen. 

13 minutes ago, adam said:

That had to be one of the worst halfs considering the hype, and the "progression" and "improvement".  You have to fire someone, bench some players, something. You can't just keep allowing this to happen. 

Worst 20 years or so of watching.  Glad for the 3 or 4 decent years after 1985 to cherish.

I almost have no words. 41-0 through 3.  Bears will be the NFLs get right game for struggling teams.  What also sucks is my fantasy team finally having a good game but I’m playing against Mahomes… I’ll be 0-3 just like the Bears.

This is Trestman level embarrassing.  Play calling looks no different, D looks no different, same s***, different day…

12 minutes ago, 50england50 said:

I think there are still a lot of unanswered questions with Fields before we can move on to drafting another QB.

Both the wife and I think Fields improved today…oddly enough.  When he threw he was much more decisive although there were a few times he hesitated in the pocket. It surely didn’t help that Moore dropped a great pass earlier in the game (then miraculously caught one one-handed in slop time) and another tipped pass resulting in an INT were not on Justin.  His receivers need to catch.  I think Getsy isn’t the solution and if Flus has any chance to save face he’s gonna hafta cut bait.