Week 12 Official Game Thread - CHI @ MIN, NOV 27th, 7:15PM, MNF (CHI -3.5 / O/U 45.5)

adam

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BearFan PHX said:

it's so true. I dont mean to harp on it but they have to really not trust Fields to make reads.

Defense playing tough though - that's good to see.

Last week they took it out of his hands with the game on the line.  If I were fe Defense I would be pi$$ed. They have played their butts off only to have the offense do nothing 

Oh come ON another bubble screen?! Really? They were showing blitz, we were in trips right and were seeing three DBs across from them each isolated with rubs and slants a plenty.

Pathetic. And you know there has to be a reason. No one just forgets most of the passing offense exists in their playbook. Getsy is doing it on purpose. And there is a reason.

12 minutes ago, adam said:

Fields on pace for 270 passing yards and 42 rushing yards. That would be 312 combined yards, which is higher than the best QB in the league for combined yards. He needs TDs, and sack avoidance. I hope he can keep the INT-less streak going (currently at 45 attempts). 

yeah in the stats its gonna look like Fields did a lot of good things. But with the exception of the scripted first drive, it's all smoke and mirrors.

So I think that the scripted first drive has been good for us a lot this season. Is it possible that Fields takes extra time to work on those plays so he can read them faster?

I think maybe that's his problem, he isn't processing enough?

Does Getsy realize that for screens to be effective you need to set the defense up for them?  You don’t base your offense on that.  Minny is stacking the box because they know we are only going to throw at or near the line of scrimmage.  The other issue with our screens is we are horrible at blocking.  

officiating has sucked but what’s new there…

8 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

Oh come ON another bubble screen?! Really? They were showing blitz, we were in trips right and were seeing three DBs across from them each isolated with rubs and slants a plenty.

Pathetic. And you know there has to be a reason. No one just forgets most of the passing offense exists in their playbook. Getsy is doing it on purpose. And there is a reason.

The reason could be cause Getsy is beyond stupid and stubborn.  He’s just a different version of Naggy

5 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

yeah in the stats its gonna look like Fields did a lot of good things. But with the exception of the scripted first drive, it's all smoke and mirrors.

So I think that the scripted first drive has been good for us a lot this season. Is it possible that Fields takes extra time to work on those plays so he can read them faster?

I think maybe that's his problem, he isn't processing enough?

Yep, Fields cannot read the D and the coaches do not trust him too , so that is missing from the offenses arsenal.