Bears Defense

adam

1 minute ago, Stinger226 said:

I can see us drafting a pass rusher like Bralan Trice, big, strong , never stop motor to pair with Sweat, great against the run and setting the edge and also some pass rush contributions. He is rated as a early second round. 

I prefer Latu.   He’s much more mobile and still brings the same length and power.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, AZ54 said:

I prefer Latu.   He’s much more mobile and still brings the same length and power.  

Poles seems to like the players with a good RAS score. Length, strength and speed.  For edge players, it seems they like guys who can set the edge over pure pass rush skills. Early on, I felt like Trice was in that mold. It will be a fun 4 months leading to draft day.

On 12/31/2023 at 5:31 PM, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Never would have seen that coming and the #1 rush defense.  How can you fire the HC/DC with that output regardless of the talent.  Coaching does put the talent in position.

One sneaky thing to think about for next year. They say turnovers are "luck" and you rarely lead the league in multiple or consecutive years. So even if the Bears get fewer takeaways, if they are more efficient on offense and turn more of those into points, it would be a net positive.