Jaylon Johnson and Montez Sweat Pro Bowl Players

AZ54

Good for JJ, he's really improved again this year to an even higher level, and Sweat, well how could he NOT be a Pro Bowler.

I have a running bet with my brother over who will get  Pro Bowl nod first between Darnell Wright (thats my bet) and Peter Skoronski (thats his bet)

Im gonna win, but not this year :)

1 hour ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

In a related subject. I read no one from GB made the Pro Bowl.  Sad… 🥺🤷🏻‍♂️🥳👍

They have a lot of average players with a good scheme on offense.

7 hours ago, adam said:

I assume we will get a few more when SF/DAL/PHI players bow out. Jenkins, Edwards, Brisker, and Moore will probably get in as alternates as they were right there in the fan voting.

No one will bow out though. They do not play an actual game, like last year.  They will instead have skills competition, which it might be possible they opt out but not sure their are alternates?

Edit: they are already naming opt out alternates.  GB has Rashan Gary, Kenny Clark, Elgton Jenkins, Jared Alexander

7 hours ago, adam said:

I assume we will get a few more when SF/DAL/PHI players bow out. Jenkins, Edwards, Brisker, and Moore will probably get in as alternates as they were right there in the fan voting.

I really feel Edwards and Moore are deserving.  While I love Jenkins, he's missed too many games.  Also, Brisker seems a penny shy of a dollar to warrant it.  He's so close.  I hope he finds that penny this Sunday!

14 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

No one will bow out though. They do not play an actual game, like last year.  They will instead have skills competition, which it might be possible they opt out but not sure their are alternates?

Edit: they are already naming opt out alternates.  GB has Rashan Gary, Kenny Clark, Elgton Jenkins, Jared Alexander

The Pro Bowl is in the week between the Super Bowl and the Conf Championships. Obviously any player on the Super Bowl teams won't be there, and even some of the Conf losers bow out. So if a team like SF or BAL make it, that is a ton of players not going.

18 hours ago, madlithuanian said:

I really feel Edwards and Moore are deserving

Saw a comment that noted although Edwards did at least comparable if not better than Smith statistically (he also allegedly got more Pro Bowl votes) Smith was chosen to go to the Pro Bowl where Edwards was not . A couple illustrations below to include the reminder of the deal Poles made to get Edwards on the team vs keeping Smith.

IMG_6385.jpeg

IMG_6384.jpeg

1 hour ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Saw a comment that noted although Edwards did at least comparable if not better than Smith statistically (he also allegedly got more Pro Bowl votes) Smith was chosen to go to the Pro Bowl where Edwards was not . A couple illustrations below to include the reminder of the deal Poles made to get Edwards on the team vs keeping Smith.

IMG_6385.jpeg

IMG_6384.jpeg

Are you able to add Bobby Wagner to the comp?  I think his stats are not as good.

Nevermind, I looked it up.  He had a ton of tackles'.

Edited by Mongo3451