Super Bowl

jason

14 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

Well since I straightened Stinger out, youve been pretty much sniping at me. I get that you didnt like it, probably didnt understand it, since no one really noticed it until I made it noticeable so that he had to stop. But since then, the only negative things Ive said are - let's not fight and be respectful. And that isn't really fighting.

You really should either forgive me in your own mind, and move on with mutual respect, or keep being sarcastic and stuff and then dont be surprised if I say "dude, why the hate?"

But what you cant honestly do is keep coming at me and then pretending I'm overreacting. That game is finished, cuz im not mad, Im not using bad words, and Im not even returning sarcasm to you.

But pretending that Im so fragile and upsettable, and youre just being fun, when literally a couple days ago you were leaving the site because Im so fighty, and then posting this? Well, the term gaslighting comes to mind. You dont have to like me, but you cant keep sniping and pretend youre not.

I mean, I even wrote you a nice and respectful letter a couple of weeks ago to try to resolve this, and you read it, but didnt answer.

And youre right, Ive always liked you too. So can we let the Stinger crap go? Let's just be cool and not personal. Is that ok?

I'm glad you straighten me out to , I can't believe I attempted to disagree with your wonderful long drawn out explanations of your opinion . I decided to let you dig your own hole by  letting people see your insane ego get into arguments with other members  while i wasnt involved . You never disappoint.  

24 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

I'm glad you straighten me out to , I can't believe I attempted to disagree with your wonderful long drawn out explanations of your opinion . I decided to let you dig your own hole by  letting people see your insane ego get into arguments with other members  while i wasnt involved . You never disappoint.  

🍿🍿🍿

13 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

🍿🍿🍿

lol nah. theres no need for a rematch :)

and he isnt speaking to me like he used to either, so its all good. I keep hoping to just move past all that now.

2 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

lol nah. theres no need for a rematch :)

and he isnt speaking to me like he used to either, so its all good. I keep hoping to just move past all that now.

I see you did that  by constantly bringing my name up in other posts.

Just for everyone's information when  Cool hand Luke called me a pedophile (3 times) on this public forum, I took his posts to a lawyer about a liable suit, which is very popular in the great state of Illinois. This lawsuit would have affected my overseas travel plus it was expensive to hire a private detective to get his personal information. The lawyer  told me to copy his posts but to no longer engage in hostility with him.  So I blew it off for sake of disrupting my life to much vs seeing him squirm in front of a judge . Financially it would have been worth it but all of this over an argument on this website?  I have a peaceful life , it's not the first time I've butted heads with people that have an ego problem. 

Who ,on here, is it that always ends his comments with peace? It's should always be like that on these kind of websites.

18 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

I see you did that  by constantly bringing my name up in other posts.

Just for everyone's information when  Cool hand Luke called me a pedophile (3 times) on this public forum, I took his posts to a lawyer about a liable suit, which is very popular in the great state of Illinois. This lawsuit would have affected my overseas travel plus it was expensive to hire a private detective to get his personal information. The lawyer  told me to copy his posts but to no longer engage in hostility with him.  So I blew it off for sake of disrupting my life to much vs seeing him squirm in front of a judge . Financially it would have been worth it but all of this over an argument on this website?  I have a peaceful life , it's not the first time I've butted heads with people that have an ego problem. 

Who ,on here, is it that always ends his comments with peace? It's should always be like that on these kind of websites.

people here may choose not to speak to someone who would hire a private investigator and sue them over internet posts, especially when he is so nasty all the time.

Maybe he should be removed from the site for member safety.

12 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

people here may choose not to speak to someone who would hire a private investigator and sue them over internet posts, especially when he is so nasty all the time.

Maybe he should be removed from the site for member safety.

I think it's okay for you to stay if you behave yourself. Discussing sports and calling someone a pedo are two different things. Maybe we can take a vote to see what people think about calling someone a pedophile is proper behavior on these sites. I didn't hire a private investigator but I still can when I get back in May. Actually if I got removed from this site, it would make the lawsuit so much more expensive for you, so keep digging your hole.

Mods, this guy is threatening me now.

In fact, threatening someone with a lawsuit unless they do what you want is called extortion, it is a felony.

I think this is all way out of bounds.

I think the mods need to step in.

56 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

Mods, this guy is threatening me now.

In fact, threatening someone with a lawsuit unless they do what you want is called extortion, it is a felony.

I think this is all way out of bounds.

I think the mods need to step in.

I threaten you with a lawsuit for committing liable behavior on this website, and I'm the bad guy. Actions beget actions. 

It's kinda of funny that you want the mods to act in your behalf after you just picked a fight with one of them. I actually quit engaging with you a long time ago until your ego got the best of you and you told everyone how ( you straighten me out) . You never stop amazing me with your ego.

2 minutes ago, killakrzydav said:

Who'd he try to pick a fight with/?? lol

no one. I am trying to say let's STOP fighting. I'm asking people NOT to fight.

But lawsuits? Private Investigators? Libel when our identities are hidden? How can anyone's reputation be damaged when they are masked and less than 20 people read this?

Everyone knows this is all internet nonsense. But now it's just SO over the top. And it needs to stop. It's ridiculous.

If this guy is seriously threatening members with lawsuits, that's a lot worse than calling a bully names to get him to stop bullying.

I think he should be removed for the safety of everyone here.

10 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

no one. I am trying to say let's STOP fighting. I'm asking people NOT to fight.

But lawsuits? Private Investigators? Libel when our identities are hidden? How can anyone's reputation be damaged when they are masked and less than 20 people read this?

Everyone knows this is all internet nonsense. But now it's just SO over the top. And it needs to stop. It's ridiculous.

If this guy is seriously threatening members with lawsuits, that's a lot worse than calling a bully names to get him to stop bullying.

I think he should be removed for the safety of everyone here.

I know it sounds silly but the lawyer didn't think so. You're the only one on here that got nasty  in a personal way and now you are trying to dictate the guidelines of the website. Be careful what you wish for.