My Keep Justin Draft...

Mongo3451

So, this is the type of haul we could get by trading back.  It would definitely be sick to get 9 picks in the first three rounds.  A couple of the odd looking picks are Johnny Wilson and Beaux Limmer.  I'm converting Wilson to TE and Limmer to OG.  Limmer is an absolute freak athlete, who should make an excellent guard.  F it, Bagent could make an eventual playoff run if we get this stacked.  My official vote will come at the end of combine...

Screenshot_20240215_200447_Chrome.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Near perfect draft which people have  to realize this could happen if we trade picks. Something you bring up is a viable future option, Bagent development into a Purdy type QB.  The only negative is I think we should draft a QB every year to fed a pipeline for a potential starter one day.

A WR room with Wilson, Moore, Nabors, and McConkey would lift any QB in the League. 

With that draft you have 2 number ones , 3 number twos next year. The pipeline just keeps going on and on. 

4 hours ago, killakrzydav said:

2 Centers, 5 WR, Safety and LB room complete, a punt returner, Double edges, a 3t and his monster linemate, Goalline back, every down back, 2nd center will play guard, Guard, and a swing tackle.

Super Bowl bound!!

And a QB prospect too.

On 2/20/2024 at 1:09 AM, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Jordan Travis = the next Brock Purdy. 😎

Actually I looked back at 2023 preseason rating on college QBs and Michael Pratt from Tulane was rated high. He's the 8 th rated QB on draft buzz website after the season. The analysis on him is with development,  a Kirk Cousins type, not great but potential starter.

I think there's a Brock Purdy type in this draft, no one knows which one it is?

Jordon Travis

Michael Pratt

Spencer Rattler

Joe Milton

Killa, I'm listening?( I watched around 20 college games this year)

2 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Jordon Travis

I originally said Travis because in Killa’s draft he was the Bears’ ‘Mr Irrelevant’.  But then looked him up and is using Adam’s measurement of ‘collegiate volume of throws’ he’s had six years of eligibility (1,027 attempts for 8,000 total yards - so not GREAT production ).  For reference Williams threw 1,099 times for ~10,000 yards . 

Marvin Harrison Jr.WR Ohio State
Byron Murphy IIDT Texas
Darius RobinsonEDGE Missouri
Jordan MorganOT Arizona
Zach FrazierOC West Virginia
Calen BullockS USC
Bucky IrvingRB Oregon
Cade StoverTE Ohio State
Zak ZinterOG Michigan
Joe MiltonQB Tennessee
2025 WAS 1st

3 hours ago, Stinger226 said:
Marvin Harrison Jr.WR Ohio State
Byron Murphy IIDT Texas
Darius RobinsonEDGE Missouri
Jordan MorganOT Arizona
Zach FrazierOC West Virginia
Calen BullockS USC
Bucky IrvingRB Oregon
Cade StoverTE Ohio State
Zak ZinterOG Michigan
Joe MiltonQB Tennessee
2025 WAS 1st

Would love this draft but see Zinter is going rd 3 or 4. Milton had been mentioned going rd 1 too but will more than likely be gone rd 2 or 3. 

1 hour ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Would love this draft but see Zinter is going rd 3 or 4. Milton had been mentioned going rd 1 too but will more than likely be gone rd 2 or 3. 

I agree there are a few players with inappropriate rankings, Milton will probably be a late second or third round pick. He's a prospect

It's crazy to see how many picks the Bears can pick up with even 2 trade downs. One trade down nets at least an extra 2nd this year, and pretty much any other trade nets an extra 3rd or 4th. So they can easily end up with 2x 1sts, 2x 2nds, 2x 3rds, and 2x 4ths this year adding 2x 2nds and a 3rd. That would probably net 4-5 starters and 3-4 rotational players, and that would be after Free Agency. Talk about quality starters AND quality depth. 

8 hours ago, adam said:

It's crazy to see how many picks the Bears can pick up with even 2 trade downs. One trade down nets at least an extra 2nd this year, and pretty much any other trade nets an extra 3rd or 4th. So they can easily end up with 2x 1sts, 2x 2nds, 2x 3rds, and 2x 4ths this year adding 2x 2nds and a 3rd. That would probably net 4-5 starters and 3-4 rotational players, and that would be after Free Agency. Talk about quality starters AND quality depth. 

I swing both ways when considering trade downs and extra picks, my worry being that we don’t get the big impact players.  Definitely going to be interesting to see what the team does