Wow

'TD'

Wow, play action to mckie on 4th and 1, just wow. Wow. Turner? Wow?

The call wasn't really that bad. Remember Holmgren running the same thing against the Bears and making the Bears look stupid. That play was designed and run well. It was set up for an easy first down. It's just too bad Kyle Orton can't make a 8-yd throw.

The call wasn't really that bad. Remember Holmgren running the same thing against the Bears and making the Bears look stupid. That play was designed and run well. It was set up for an easy first down. It's just too bad Kyle Orton can't make a 8-yd throw.

I'm not saying the throw shouldn't have been completed, but it was by no means an easy throw... he had the linebacker underneath and the safety coming from up top.

Turner sucks - absolutely sucks.

Peace

I got to be honest. This was probably one of his better calls. Remember when Griese hit Clark on the playaction in GB (I think that was 4th down) and the Bears won the game. This was a similar call and Orton made the safe read to McKie (Clark was also open down the seam and probably had a TD) and failed to deliver the pass (McKie was open).

Heck, given the Vikings absolute strength in the inside this was a pretty good playcall, imo (and it pains me to say that, LOL).

FB is double covered in the flat, Safety over the top, LB underneath. The PLAY didn't work that good.

The Play DESIGN worked fine. The Play EXECUTION failed.

And don't pretend that the "double coverage" was anything close. We all saw the game, and anyone who has played backyard football has completed that pass at one time or another. Orton overthrew it, period.

The Play DESIGN worked fine. The Play EXECUTION failed.

And don't pretend that the "double coverage" was anything close. We all saw the game, and anyone who has played backyard football has completed that pass at one time or another. Orton overthrew it, period.

Oh puh-lease. It was a tough throw. Yes, a throw that should have been made, but a tough throw none-the-less.