Packers @ Bears, 12/23/07

balta1701-A

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully some of the bench players will get another look/first look. Hass anyone?

I'd love to see them promote the guys from the pactice squad for next week's game with NO. But, as I think I said before, Lovie doesn't seem to thrilled about seeing what alot of these guys can do.

i don't ever want toloose games i don't care if it worsens our draft position

Oh yea flea. :bears What kind of guys would we want on the field if they were thinking "let's go out and lose this one"? Our draft pick is going to be high enough as it is. And we're talking about playing the team with the best record (tied) in the conference and then a team with playoff hopes (maybe), so they'll be tough ones anyway.

I can't believe I'm about to say this- let's get a loss so that draft pick can keep goin' up. Hey man, if we can lose these last 2 games, we could get atop 7 pick (and the pick better be Clady or Long) :cheers

mate,

we got the 4th over all pick in the 1st round of the draft in 2005 and look who we picked.... :huh: and what a BUST he turned out to be..we seem to find better players in the later rounds IMO.

Predictions: Bears lose 14-27

Bears Players:

Orton 16/31 215 yards 1 TD 2 INT's

Hester 5 catches 84 yards 1 TD

Packers:

Favre 21/27 240 yards 2 TD's 0 INT's

Grant 19 carries 118 yards 1 TD

James Jones 8 catches 109 yards 1 TD

Our D is going to fist freak Favre all day...we going to hold Grant,the way we held Peterson and The Intercepter will get 2 picks one returned for a INT :D .....and then I woke up :crying

I care mostly about playing young guys to help their development & see what they can do, regardless of the game's outcome. Obviously I will be pining for a Bear victory, but at this point, identifying & developing young talent serves the overall interests of the franchise much better than winning this game does.

I agree. I have NEVER wanted the Bears to lose a single game for any reason. However, that being said it is obvious to all that have followed the Bears this year they need to fill some holes in the off season both on offense and defense. We have players who have seen little time on the field this year who might be able to fill some of those roles. By evaluating them in game time conditions we may find that one or two positions out of the many on our list to be addressed need not require a FA pickup or draft pick. How good is Beekman? Could Haas be used as a #3 WR? Olsen needs reps to help him develop. Move Tait to RT and see how he performs there (place whoever you have to at LT while we check out Tait on the right side). Get Bradley some more exposure and find out if he is worth keeping. If you havew a promising player on the practice squad, get him up here and give him some reps (we can always IR someone, LOL). Do whatever it takes to evaluate our ENTIRE TEAM before we go after FAs and ready for the draft.

mate,

we got the 4th over all pick in the 1st round of the draft in 2005 and look who we picked.... :huh: and what a BUST he turned out to be..we seem to find better players in the later rounds IMO.

2 seasons in, and the one year he had an O-Line, he played well. Now, he has a tough year, thanks to the O-Line for the most part, and it's his first year carrying the whole load, and he's a bust? Tough crowd, Cedric.

2 seasons in, and the one year he had an O-Line, he played well. Now, he has a tough year, thanks to the O-Line for the most part, and it's his first year carrying the whole load, and he's a bust? Tough crowd, Cedric.

yeh tough...unlike Cedric "2 yards fall over" Benson..... <_>

I think the Bears cover the spread. If our D can play as good as it did last week it will be close although I hold little hope of us actually winning the game.

Suppose to be quite windy tomorrow, possible snow tonight. Bears have been successful in getting a few picks from Favre. Crosby struggles in kicking in inclement weather.

My guess would be a low scoring game, 14-9 GB

Stop making excuses for Benson. You're sounding exactly like BearSox.

Why don't you two realize that he sucks?