2008 Bears opponents

Da Bears 88

Only 3 teams have a worse or equal record than the Bears:

@Carolina (6-9)

@Atlanta (3-12)

@St. Louis (3-12)

That is a rough schedule.

Are they trying to make New Orleans our new rival? Hopefully we play them in December along with JAX or TB.

Every year we look at strength of schedule for the upcoming season. It never works out like we guessed it would. I am sure everyone playing the NFC North before the season started dreaded playing us this year and thought the rest of our division were all no shows. Well, it certainly did not work out that way.

The fact is any team can have major reversals from year to year (case in point, the 2007 Bears) and we will have to wait until it is over to judge the strength of our schedule next year.

And BTW, if anyone notices there's only 14 teams- that's because the last 2 are based on corresponding finishes in the other 2 divisions in your conference that you don't play. You get one division in your conference, one division in the other conference, 6 games within your division (home and home).

And BTW, if anyone notices there's only 14 teams- that's because the last 2 are based on corresponding finishes in the other 2 divisions in your conference that you don't play. You get one division in your conference, one division in the other conference, 6 games within your division (home and home).

no, all 16 are listed... our other 2 opponents are the Rams and Eagles.

Home

Tampa Bay

New Orleans

Philadelphia

Jacksonville

Tennessee

Detroit

Minnesota

Green Bay

Away

@Carolina

@Atlanta

@St. Louis

@Houston

@Indianapolis

@Detroit

@Minnesota

@Green Bay

Not an easy schedule, especially the home games. Hopefully we can take those away games and play well at home.

Wow, they don't have a game west of Houston. Talk about a major dissapointment, barring a trip to Chicago next football season I'm guessing I won't be seeing a Bears game in person.

Tough schedule though. The Jaguars are good, but I do like the Bears chances against the Titans (I think the speed of the D should be okay against Tenn). Than again a lot can change between now and next season.

Wow, they don't have a game west of Houston. Talk about a major dissapointment, barring a trip to Chicago next football season I'm guessing I won't be seeing a Bears game in person.

Tough schedule though. The Jaguars are good, but I do like the Bears chances against the Titans (I think the speed of the D should be okay against Tenn). Than again a lot can change between now and next season.

The only plus is that they don't have to travel too far. Games in SD, SF, and SEA are brutal for travel, especially with tight schedules.

I sort of agree. I think we could beat every non-conference team we play at home. Obviously, we'd have to get a QB and a much improved O-Line first, and maybe some help from cold weather.

Any predictions on what games we'll get on PrimeTime? I think if we get McNabb we'll play PHI on TNF, SNF, or MNF, and possibly JAX or IND.

BTW, I might try to go to the St. Louis or Indy game.

• 2 weeks later...