4RD MOCK DRAFT

ASHKUM BEAR

Here is a 4 round mock draft thats pretty interesting as a Bears fan. The link is http://www.drafttek.com/

Can't believe they have Jonathan Stewart lasting until the 2nd Round. I would also avoid Hart unless we cut Wolfe.

1-11 Andre Woodson QB Kentucky

other guys available worth considering: Jeff Otah OT Pitt, Kenny Phillips SS Miami, Chris Williams OT Vand.

2-42 Michael Oher OT Miss

other guys available worth considering: Gosder Cherilus OT BC, Jonathan Stewart RB Org, Mario Manningham WR Mich,

3-74 Michael Hart RB Mich

3-90 Michael Hamllin SS Clemson

other guys available worth considering: Earl Bennett WR Vand, Dorien Bryant WR Purd, Frank Okam DT Tex, Tony Hills OT Tex, Heath Benedict OG Newberry

4-106 William Moore FS Mizzou

other guys available worth considering: Paul Hubbard WR Wis, Tashard Choice RB Georgia Tech, Tom Zbikowski SS ND,

Here is a 4 round mock draft thats pretty interesting as a Bears fan. The link is http://www.drafttek.com/

Can't believe they have Jonathan Stewart lasting until the 2nd Round. I would also avoid Hart unless we cut Wolfe.

1-11 Andre Woodson QB Kentucky

other guys available worth considering: Jeff Otah OT Pitt, Kenny Phillips SS Miami, Chris Williams OT Vand.

2-42 Michael Oher OT Miss

other guys available worth considering: Gosder Cherilus OT BC, Jonathan Stewart RB Org, Mario Manningham WR Mich,

3-74 Michael Hart RB Mich

3-90 Michael Hamllin SS Clemson

other guys available worth considering: Earl Bennett WR Vand, Dorien Bryant WR Purd, Frank Okam DT Tex, Tony Hills OT Tex, Heath Benedict OG Newberry

4-106 William Moore FS Mizzou

other guys available worth considering: Paul Hubbard WR Wis, Tashard Choice RB Georgia Tech, Tom Zbikowski SS ND,

I would absolutely hate that draft.

1) Woodson - is overrated, and will not do well if getting trounced behind a weak OLine.

2) Oher - I don't know much about Oher, but I know and have seen others that I have been impressed with...who will be available.

3) Michael Hart - Please no. He will be a flop.

4) Michael Hamlin - I like this pick, but by then it's too late. The first three rounds are ruined.

that mock all together is pretty terrible...

1. Woodson - I got no problem with QB in the 1st as we need our franchise QB at some point, but I'd be more keen on picking someone like Brohm as he has a higher floor and is more NFL ready, I'd say he's a mix of Orton and Grossman... However, Woodson has a ton of upside. Ideally, we pick Flacco in the 2nd or 3rd and an LT like Clady.

2. Michael Oher - If Oher does declare and does for some reason last until this pick, it would be a great pick. Only concern is that he is only 6'5"... however, if Jon Stewart is somehow magically here, he is/should be the pick.

3a. Mike Hart - please no.

3b. Michael Hamlin - if he declares and lasts until here, great, but this is another unrealistic pick.

4. William Moore - is probably better then Hamlin and even more unrealistic pick.

Not a bad draft for the bears, but this guy who made the mock seems like an idiot...

Each new mock is the worst mock ever.

It's not done by some guy, it's the result of a computer simulation, using some sort of average ranking of prospects. It's a neat project, anyway. For those wanting a tackle, you should know that the sim is set up with ot being the team's biggest need -- but those remaining in the first are considered too much of a reach.

I only got to see Woodson once this year and he looked like he has trouble reading defenses or was otherwise just clueless and inaccurate on some plays. Could have been just one bad game but based on that I'd be very disappointed if we spent such a high first round pick on him. I'm curious to hear what others who got to see more of him think of his skills.

I only got to see Woodson once this year and he looked like he has trouble reading defenses or was otherwise just clueless and inaccurate on some plays. Could have been just one bad game but based on that I'd be very disappointed if we spent such a high first round pick on him. I'm curious to hear what others who got to see more of him think of his skills.

I think Woodson is a poor man version of Jamarcus Russel. Ie, he is more raw than the typical QB, but he has a lot of good tools and could end turn into one of the best picks in the draft (In Woodson's case he doesn't have quite the ridiculous measurables so he won't go #1 overall, which is good because I would never ever actually use a #1 pick cause it is assinine to tie up that much money to one guy who hasn't proven jack shit).

In fact, unless Long is there, if the Bears end up picking top 10 I would trade down for a mid range 1st and a 2nd round pick (financially it is a smart thing to do and could be the difference in being able to resign or sign an extra one of our guys). David Haugh has an article in the Tribune which talks a bit more about all the money that ends up going into top 10 picks.

The key is there would have to be a player on the board that other teams would want and be willing to trade up for.