Saints (7-8) at Bears (6-9)

Pixote

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to get ahead of myself and I know its only the Saints defense, but the Bears have to consider Orton as a potential starter next year.

Pass. His 3rd start of this season and people want him as our potential #1 QB. :shakehead

Do you know what potential means? By no means did he say he wants him as the guaranteed starter. Potential is the key word here

:shakehead

Dont you have a signature to complain about somewhere?

At the very least Kyle is making Griese superfulous. If we can resign Rex, I think we dump Griese and draft a QB.

Da Bears88 just wants to re-sign Rex and hand him the job again. ;)

you forgot the headshake smily ;)

I like Rex out of all of the QBs right now the most considering potential and skill, but there is no way in heck that any QB on this roster should be handed the job without winning it in a competition next year, barring trading for a pro bowl QB.

If Rex and Orton both competed for a job next year and Orton won, I wouldnt be upset at all.

you forgot the headshake smily ;)

I like Rex out of all of the QBs right now the most considering potential and skill, but there is no way in heck that any QB on this roster should be handed the job without winning it in a competition next year, barring trading for a pro bowl QB.

If Rex and Orton both competed for a job next year and Orton won, I wouldnt be upset at all.

Whomever helps us win - that's who I want at QB.

Peace :bears