Saints (7-8) at Bears (6-9)

Pixote

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you had me on ignore...

LOL, most of the time when people tell you that, they dont have you on ignore. Or, they continue to turn the ignore function on and off to see what you are saying, completely ruining the use of the function.

And then they like to use the excuse "I could read what you said because someone else quoted you"

He wont ignore you ;)

LOL, most of the time when people tell you that, they dont have you on ignore. Or, they continue to turn the ignore function on and off to see what you are saying, completely ruining the use of the function.

And then they like to use the excuse "I could read what you said because someone else quoted you"

He wont ignore you ;)

I know, I'm just f'ing with him...

Brown on one leg is hell of alot better than McGowan on two legs. :lol:

McGowan is a decent backup and I have no problem with him filling in when a guy is down but I definitely don't want the Bears counting/expecting him to start anywhere on the field next season (except on special teams). I like the way he plays agressive and how hard he hits but I'd like to think there are better options out there (in terms of starters).

I know, Im enjoying it. He has told you twice today that he has you on ignore. Not much ignoring going on , now is there?

And you care why? You and BearSox have nothing better to do?

I only reply to ones that i want to.

Most of em when some people act stupid on this board.

I wonder how many DB's we'll have... I think for sure we will have 9 DLinemen with how many injuries we seem to get on the line and how Lovie likes a rotation. Now, the question is will we carry 6 or 7 linebackers? I think we might carry 7 since how Lovie and Angelo like to have a strong special teams and we have 2 or 3 linebackers who are usually just special teamers... I could see 4 safeties, 4 corners, and a guy who can play both.