Saints (7-8) at Bears (6-9)

Pixote

The Bears are the sixth team in the last seven years to have failed to make the playoffs after losing the Super Bowl the year before.

So how do we finish this disappointing season? Do we finish the season with 2 wins in a row, something we have not done all year? Do we finish with a loss? What is your guess on the score and player performances? What do you want to see in this game while we prepare for a long off season?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bears are the sixth team in the last seven years to have failed to make the playoffs after losing the Super Bowl the year before.

So how do we finish this disappointing season? Do we finish the season with 2 wins in a row, something we have not done all year? Do we finish with a loss? What is your guess on the score and player performances? What do you want to see in this game while we prepare for a long off season?

Oh, we'll win. If for no other reason than we havn't done it twice in a row all season. So we win and then we've done it all this year. We can forget about it and move on to bigger and better things next season.

I will be there, and I am looking for a few things:

1) The absence of a ton of false start penalties

2) The presence of an OL that blocks well

3) Garrett Wolfe seeing significant playing time

4) McBride stepping in once again for Vasher - want to see the potential

5) Greg Olsen being used, and used correctly

6) Mark Bradley being used, and used correctly

7) Devin Hester getting the chance to touch a few punts/ko returns

8) Kyle Orton's neckbeard, and whether or not he's allowed to use the whole playbook

9) Whether or not the DL will do well enough to allow the LBs to do their job and stop cutback runs

10) Jamar Williams getting some more PT and showing what he can do

*) An in game firing of Turner

The last one is more of a wish than an anticipation

I will be there, and I am looking for a few things:

1) The absence of a ton of false start penalties

2) The presence of an OL that blocks well

3) Garrett Wolfe seeing significant playing time

4) McBride stepping in once again for Vasher - want to see the potential

5) Greg Olsen being used, and used correctly

6) Mark Bradley being used, and used correctly

7) Devin Hester getting the chance to touch a few punts/ko returns

8) Kyle Orton's neckbeard, and whether or not he's allowed to use the whole playbook

9) Whether or not the DL will do well enough to allow the LBs to do their job and stop cutback runs

10) Jamar Williams getting some more PT and showing what he can do

*) An in game firing of Turner

The last one is more of a wish than an anticipation

Dont get me wrong, I love going to Bears games, but what a terrible game to go to. Its gonna be freezing and wet and neither team is really playing for much. The Saints still have a very outside chance I guess.

Just cuz its not snowing doesnt mean its not wet. Theres sleet everywhere and right next to the lake its gonna be colder than 35, thanks for the concern.

Pfft, it's warm if its 35, regardless of the wind coming off the lake. I suppose this is the mentality I get for going to school in Minnesota, but it's still true :P

I do not think weather will be much of a factor in tomorrows game unless NOS players are a bunch of wussies that cant play in low 30s. I do believe the Bears will win, I think we will best them by at least a td.

I would love to see another blowout especially after the crappy yr we had. Somewhere around 27-10 sounds about right.

Peace :bears

Saints 31-10

Bears 24--Saints 17

Peterson gets his 30 carries for 90 yrds total (3yrds/), Orton does just enough to make us think 'he should compete for the starting spot in TC'. And the D gets some turnovers to help out. Brigs has a fun day and never comes back in a Bears uni.