Colts agree to terms with Sanders

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Between Manning, Harrison, Freeney and Sanders Indy has a lot o huge contracts

Something interesting I heard about Indy on the radio the other day...all 22 starters have played their whole careers in Indy. Thats pretty crazy.

And if anyone doubted my claim that the key parts to teams that are constantly good are found through solid drafting and not through the FA Market, there you have another big piece of evidence.

And if anyone doubted my claim that the key parts to teams that are constantly good are found through solid drafting and not through the FA Market, there you have another big piece of evidence.

That may be so...but JA had the intuition to draft Wolfe in the third round so nobody else could him, so I think we are right up there with Indy.

Between Manning, Harrison, Freeney and Sanders Indy has a lot o huge contracts

Something interesting I heard about Indy on the radio the other day...all 22 starters have played their whole careers in Indy. Thats pretty crazy.

Add Reggie Wayne and Adam Vinatieri to the list. Wayne got 42mil and Vinatieri is the highest paid kicker ever. Polian is a dick, but he's an F'n wizard when it comes to personel. Dallas Clark will get signed too.

I must admit that when drafted I thought Sanders was over rated. I was obviously wrong. When it was mentioned he would be a possible FA I was in the "dream mode" hoping the Bears would make a move for him. Obviously, this is not going to happen now he is resigned. M Brown needs to return and stay healthy for the 2008 season. His presence on the field automatically makes our defense so much better. Knowing there is a good chance he will not remain healthy for the entire 2008 (if history means anything), it worries me. We need a better contingency plan for 2008 if he goes down. Our safety play this year I feel was the main reason for the downfall of our defense.

No offense man, but can you please stop putting "peace" after every post?

It's annoying.

Not sure how the respond to this. I do take offense as I have been concluding all my posts this way for years on our previous site. I am not pushing a political position or belief. It is more I am wishing everyone on the site a safe journey through the day. If you remember Hill Street Blues, the watch commander everyday would end the meeting by saying be careful out there. This is my way of saying the same thing.

Look, I don't know you other than you are a Bears fan. I would never profess to tell you to change how you post unless you were attacking another poster.

I guess I would ask why this bothers you?

Peace

Connorbear, I have never had any objection to your signature, nor have I ever seen any of the hundreds and hundreds of posters who posted tens of thousands of posts on Bearstalk object to it. It is a-ok in my book. I can't understand why it should be an issue with anyone.

Connorbear, I have never had any objection to your signature, nor have I ever seen any of the hundreds and hundreds of posters who posted tens of thousands of posts on Bearstalk object to it. It is a-ok in my book. I can't understand why it should be an issue with anyone.

Pixote - thanks for the support.

Bears 88 - I don't want to make this a bigger deal than it is. If you wish to discuss, send me an email at mustachspot@msn.com and we can converse off the board. I am hoping my explanation is enough and we can move on.

Peace

I must admit that when drafted I thought Sanders was over rated. I was obviously wrong. When it was mentioned he would be a possible FA I was in the "dream mode" hoping the Bears would make a move for him. Obviously, this is not going to happen now he is resigned. M Brown needs to return and stay healthy for the 2008 season. His presence on the field automatically makes our defense so much better. Knowing there is a good chance he will not remain healthy for the entire 2008 (if history means anything), it worries me. We need a better contingency plan for 2008 if he goes down. Our safety play this year I feel was the main reason for the downfall of our defense.

I was checking out defensive stats to see if Urlacher got snubbed or not, which only raised the question as to how he got beat by Seattle's LB, and I stumbled on the fact that the safety this year with the most tackles is none other that Chris Harris. Good thing we traded him to Carolina due to our surplus of safety talent thanks to Arch. Harris even has more tackles than Briggs. One other interesting thing was that I believe he had like 8 forced fumbles. By far the most of anybody in the league this year. I guess it just surprised me a little bit, but it sure would've been handy to have him on the team this year because it definitely was the glaring weakness on the team.

Not sure how the respond to this. I do take offense as I have been concluding all my posts this way for years on our previous site. I am not pushing a political position or belief. It is more I am wishing everyone on the site a safe journey through the day. If you remember Hill Street Blues, the watch commander everyday would end the meeting by saying be careful out there. This is my way of saying the same thing.

Look, I don't know you other than you are a Bears fan. I would never profess to tell you to change how you post unless you were attacking another poster.

I guess I would ask why this bothers you?

Peace

I just thought it was lame to post "peace" after every post.

Back to topic.