14th pick

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a die-hard Michigan fan, I cringe to imagine the prospect of da Bears drafting him on Day 1. While he has shown glimpses, and had a fantastic Capitol One Bowl, he doesn't move well in the pocket, and can't win the big games. He makes great throws, and has good NFL size, but most of his great games came with Braylon Edwards catching the ball and a great O-line keeping his jersey clean.

It's called sarcasm. Apparently, the green doesn't catch on? :shakehead

Green isnt the universal color for sarcasm, just in the soxtalk.com/bearstalk/talkbulls universe as far as I know.

Sometimes you gotta let them know that it means sarcasm, maybe put it in the Bearstalk sticky thread at the top of the page

Green isnt the universal color for sarcasm, just in the soxtalk.com/bearstalk/talkbulls universe as far as I know.

Sometimes you gotta let them know that it means sarcasm, maybe put it in the Bearstalk sticky thread at the top of the page

There ya go. Besides that, I just don't get the joke Bears88 tried to tell with the whole Kiper thing, but OK...

There ya go. Besides that, I just don't get the joke Bears88 tried to tell with the whole Kiper thing, but OK...

I was just messing with ya. Sheesh.

Some of you need to go to Dr. Phil or something. :lol:

What UFA QB is worth anything this year?

There is absolutely nothing worth having. There rarely is.

When there is, there are teams fighting for them.

I hate to say it, but the Bears will never win that fight. The history on offense isn't attractive.

If the Bears want anything more then a game manager, it's going to have to be in the draft.

That's why I want the Bears to draft a QB at 14 if one of the big 3 slips. I think one or two will.

A line can be built through FA. Safety can be filled for much less then a first round pick. This team needs to take a gamble for a Franchise QB. The draft is the only way they will get it.

It will take a couple years to see if it pans out. That's nothing new to the Bears tho. They have never had a franchise QB.

What UFA QB is worth anything this year?

There is absolutely nothing worth having. There rarely is.

When there is, there are teams fighting for them.

I hate to say it, but the Bears will never win that fight. The history on offense isn't attractive.

If the Bears want anything more then a game manager, it's going to have to be in the draft.

That's why I want the Bears to draft a QB at 14 if one of the big 3 slips. I think one or two will.

A line can be built through FA. Safety can be filled for much less then a first round pick. This team needs to take a gamble for a Franchise QB. The draft is the only way they will get it.

It will take a couple years to see if it pans out. That's nothing new to the Bears tho. They have never had a franchise QB.

There arent too many sure thing qbs coming out this year. Which QB out there is worth abandoning drafting a cornerstone LT if he slips to us. Out of the qbs projected to go on day 1 this year its pretty much a crap shoot on who is gonna have the most offensive success.

I think any of the top 3 prospects are worth the gamble at 14.

I think Tait will be fine at LT, and a few FA could make the line good again.

A QB is a need this team won't be able to fill anyway but the draft.

It may not be an immediate fix, but neither will a drafted lineman.