12 hours ago12 hr comment_235963 Jarrett Payton announced in a release from Ditka's family that Da Coach has passed away.RIPMike Ditka's family releases statement after his death Report
9 hours ago9 hr comment_235969 More than legendary he was, and still is, a cultural icon. He defined Chicago. RIP and thanks for all the great memories. Report
5 hours ago5 hr comment_235973 One of the reasons I’m a Bears fan. RIP to a playing and coaching legend. If not for his fiery leadership, we wouldn’t get to claim GOAT team status for eternity. Report
1 hour ago1 hr comment_235976 I had a Ditka sweater vest loaded in my amazon cart for a month but havent pulled the trigger yet. Tonight I did because he is a legend and I can help him live on. I was 9 or 10 when the Bears went to the Superbowl, became their biggest fan during that time as a young child. Ditka, Sweetness, McMahon were the largest faces of the team. RIP to Da Coach Report
16 minutes ago16 min Author comment_235978 I tend to avoid copying and pasting large articles because of legal concerns. I enjoyed a website's fun article with a list of quotes from Da Coach. The following link to the quotes might bring back fond memories for you. I know it did for me.Mike Ditka’s Quotes: Lessons on Life, Winning, and Being Chicago Tough Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.