Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Ditka RIP

Featured Replies

More than legendary he was, and still is, a cultural icon. He defined Chicago. RIP and thanks for all the great memories.

One of the reasons I’m a Bears fan. RIP to a playing and coaching legend. If not for his fiery leadership, we wouldn’t get to claim GOAT team status for eternity.

I had a Ditka sweater vest loaded in my amazon cart for a month but havent pulled the trigger yet. Tonight I did because he is a legend and I can help him live on.

I was 9 or 10 when the Bears went to the Superbowl, became their biggest fan during that time as a young child. Ditka, Sweetness, McMahon were the largest faces of the team. RIP to Da Coach

  • Author

I tend to avoid copying and pasting large articles because of legal concerns. I enjoyed a website's fun article with a list of quotes from Da Coach. The following link to the quotes might bring back fond memories for you. I know it did for me.

Mike Ditka’s Quotes: Lessons on Life, Winning, and Being Chicago Tough

13 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

I had a Ditka sweater vest loaded in my amazon cart for a month but havent pulled the trigger yet. Tonight I did because he is a legend and I can help him live on

Think I’m gonna do the same. After my last experience I know I’m going to another live game. Probably against GB next year. This would be perfect.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.