This is more like it

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor
More Flacco in RD 2. If it happens it's gonna rank up there with DManning in Rd 2 except this time around I'll have heard the guys name beforehand.

haha, ya no shit. I was so shocked when they picked that jackass. Community College All-Star.

Ill take Flacco in 2nd, but i think we need a playmaker at WR and Mann-child would be a good pick

Sweet draft. This one ensures we are at the same point next year with Mendy, Caldwell and Woodson all busts due to getting the crap kicked out of them with no oline.

Next year maybe we can be in the top 5!!!!!!!!!!!

You must think that the only good offensive linemen in this league have to be drafted in the 1st rd! I bet there have been 1-2 (Insert sarcasm) that have panned out outside the first rd. Who knows we may draft albert and baker. We'd go from 28th in the league rushing to the top 10, especially with cedric you can't catch me benson carrying the rock.

You must think that the only good offensive linemen in this league have to be drafted in the 1st rd! I bet there have been 1-2 (Insert sarcasm) that have panned out outside the first rd. Who knows we may draft albert and baker. We'd go from 28th in the league rushing to the top 10, especially with cedric you can't catch me benson carrying the rock.

Or we can use all our picks for RB's.

Here is a good draft.

1--Mendy

2--Charles

3--Forte

3--Smith

4--Rice

5--Slaton

6--T.Brown

7--Hester

7--J.Forsett

7--C.Boyd

7--K.McRae

We'd be sick then son.

Draft a lineman in round 1 or history is doomed to repeat itself............

Here is a good draft.

1--Mendy

2--Charles

3--Forte

3--Smith

4--Rice

5--Slaton

6--T.Brown

7--Hester

7--J.Forsett

7--C.Boyd

7--K.McRae

We'd be sick then son.

But in this draft (which I would hate BTW) all 4 of the Top OT's are gone by the time we pick. Some are high on Alberts, but not many at the moment would take him as high as us. In this case Mendy moght be the best pick because Long, Williams, Clady, and Otah were all gone before we picked. This scenario would suck in my eyes, as he also has Baker and Cherilous gone at the end of Rd 1 meaning we get none of the top OT's. Man would this draft SUCK!

Here is a good draft.

1--Mendy

2--Charles

3--Forte

3--Smith

4--Rice

5--Slaton

6--T.Brown

7--Hester

7--J.Forsett

7--C.Boyd

7--K.McRae

We'd be sick then son.

Stick with an oft injured and questionable benson and the same can be said. BTW why in god's green earth would anyone want to take all rbs? Kinda stupid if you ask me. Quiet chicken little the sky isn't falling if we decide to take rb in rd 1 and ol with the next two picks afterwards. I'm sure there will be one or two guys to pick in this weak offensive line of a draft. Man this is ridiculous. Stick with benson and we'll all be sitting in the same spot next year as well looking for a rb with a top five pick. Hey I did hear that rb's in the top five ask for less money than ones taken at 14 though.

Stick with an oft injured and questionable benson and the same can be said. BTW why in god's green earth would anyone want to take all rbs? Kinda stupid if you ask me. Quiet chicken little the sky isn't falling if we decide to take rb in rd 1 and ol with the next two picks afterwards. I'm sure there will be one or two guys to pick in this weak offensive line of a draft. Man this is ridiculous. Stick with benson and we'll all be sitting in the same spot next year as well looking for a rb with a top five pick. Hey I did hear that rb's in the top five ask for less money than ones taken at 14 though.

I think we all agree we cannot depend on Ced next yr. If he suprises us with drastic improvement, that would be a huge plus but we cannot count on it. Further, I think we all agree also that we need to improve our offensive line. It was putrid last yr.

If the top 5 o-linemen (Long, Clady, Alberts, Williams, or Otah) are off the table by the time we draft, then I would not have a problem with RB in round 1 or trading down. If we take RB in round 1, we really need to go o-line in round 2 and 3.

Peace :dabears

lol Yeah my all rb draft was sarcastic smart guy.

And if you looked at the draftek draft we pick QB, WR and RB before taking a lineman. Not smart.

Look man, if we improve the line, Ced will be fine. Hell if we improve the line we can pick up a undrafted FA and be good. It all starts in the trenches.

And if you looked at the draftek draft we pick QB, WR and RB before taking a lineman. Not smart.

Look man, if we improve the line, Ced will be fine. Hell if we improve the line we can pick up a undrafted FA and be good. It all starts in the trenches.

What is the basis behind Ced will be fine, he's a slow back coming off of a major leg injury, a better line isnt gonna remove his injury prone status. Not to mention he has no heart when it comes to playing football. Some people don't understand the importance of the RB position this year. We have 2 sub-par QB's with no WR's and if Ced performs "fine" I dont think its gonna cut it this year. We need some spectacular production out of the RB and if your banking on us getting lucky with a undrafted FA becoming a superstar like Ryan Grant or Earnest Graham I think we can also do well with a 2nd and 3rd round OT and Guard.

RD 1 Mendenhall

RD 2 Carl Nicks

RD 3 Chilo Rachal

What is the basis behind Ced will be fine, he's a slow back coming off of a major leg injury, a better line isnt gonna remove his injury prone status. Not to mention he has no heart when it comes to playing football. Some people don't understand the importance of the RB position this year. We have 2 sub-par QB's with no WR's and if Ced performs "fine" I dont think its gonna cut it this year. We need some spectacular production out of the RB and if your banking on us getting lucky with a undrafted FA becoming a superstar like Ryan Grant or Earnest Graham I think we can also do well with a 2nd and 3rd round OT and Guard.

RD 1 Mendenhall

RD 2 Carl Nicks

RD 3 Chilo Rachal

I also know that if the line doesn't get fixed its not going to matter who we have back there.

I also know that if the line doesn't get fixed its not going to matter who we have back there.

Note next 2 picks OT and OG, but if Chris Williams or Ryan Clady fall those guys could solidify the LT position for a long time I just dont think they will make it to us.

How are you convinced Cedric will be fine?

He was injured. Until you at least see him in drills, how can you expect "fine", when the past dictates otherwise?

fenom, you asked the question before I got a chance!

RD 1 Mendenhall

RD 2 Carl Nicks

RD 3 Chilo Rachal

That draft is one of the worst ones I have seen. It's absolutely ridiculous.

First of all, the Flacco pick in the second is sandwiched between two RBs who will probably be just as good as Mendenhall. And those guys are considered great value picks at that point by that website.

Waiting to get an OT until the third round is stupid. Waiting until the third to grab John friggin Greco is beyond retarded. Also, pay attention to the fact that he's considered one of the biggest reaches ever at that point by that website.

This draft would suck. Anyone who likes this draft either didn't watch the Bears play last year, or doesn't really understand why the Bears had a poor offense.

When did Ryan Grant and Earnest Graham become superstars?

When you said undrafted FA I thought you were referencing Grant and Graham 2 undrafted backs that not only exceed expectations but had a lot yardage and would have been in the top part of the rushing column had they started the season. My thinking is at RB position we need a SUPERSTAR due to the lack of skill at the skill positions something I dont think we can get in lower rounds. I looked at the 2007 draft other than Peterson and Lynch production of the lower round RB was very minimal, Buffalo and Minnesota teams that improved that have bad QB's and no WR kinda like us. I have said i will be fine with Chris Williams or Clady but after that Mendenhall should be the name next on the board.

But in this draft (which I would hate BTW) all 4 of the Top OT's are gone by the time we pick. Some are high on Alberts, but not many at the moment would take him as high as us. In this case Mendy moght be the best pick because Long, Williams, Clady, and Otah were all gone before we picked. This scenario would suck in my eyes, as he also has Baker and Cherilous gone at the end of Rd 1 meaning we get none of the top OT's. Man would this draft SUCK!

I've seen this scenario many times on mock drafts lately, and what I have been reading is that Jake Long will go #1, Clady will go to KC, Williams to Baltimore, and Otah to Denver or Carolina. By winning those last two meaningless games, it looks more and more like we will miss our shot at a franchise LT.

That's what I fear...that we reach for an OT and miss out on mendenhall... But I also think Mendenhall will be gone by 14...

I've seen this scenario many times on mock drafts lately, and what I have been reading is that Jake Long will go #1, Clady will go to KC, Williams to Baltimore, and Otah to Denver or Carolina. By winning those last two meaningless games, it looks more and more like we will miss our shot at a franchise LT.