Wow, Look at Olsen's hair

Guest TerraTor

so? he has somewhat long hair. When I saw you say you hope he gets 100 catches, I thought you I was going to see a picture of him with 100 shaved into his head.

However, I hope he has 100 catches as well.

(begin rant) Personally, I hate his haircut, or lack thereof. That new floppy haircut that all the young boys are wearing looks like shit. Guys shouldn't have long hair unless they are rockers, Indians, hippies, or bums. It's just a small part of that graying of the sexual boundaries going on in our society that is demasculinizing boys. (end rant)

As for the 100 catches, keep dreaming. There is no way he gets 100 catches with the mastermind Turner behind the offense. There were several instances last year where the Bears had goal-line passing situations and didn't even let Olsen sniff the field! Who the hell else is going to catch thd end zone fade if not a massive tight end on an overmatched DB?!

If Olsen gets 60 catches, consider it a good year.

(begin rant) Personally, I hate his haircut, or lack thereof. That new floppy haircut that all the young boys are wearing looks like shit. Guys shouldn't have long hair unless they are rockers, Indians, hippies, or bums. It's just a small part of that graying of the sexual boundaries going on in our society that is demasculinizing boys. (end rant)

Oh dear, maybe I should get a hair cut wouldn't want my sexual boundaries getting demasculanized <_>

If you're being serious, then this is absolutely hilarious. We aren't in the 50's anymore, there's no reason guys can't have long hair if they want.

I also don't see what the big deal is about his hair. It's hair. So what?

If you're being serious, then this is absolutely hilarious. We aren't in the 50's anymore, there's no reason guys can't have long hair if they want.

I also don't see what the big deal is about his hair. It's hair. So what?

So's Ortons neckbeard & look how much web space has been wasted discussing that LOL