Who do you want in the third?

jason

My 3rd rd wish list:

Roy Schuening (OG)

Josh Johnson (QB)

4th Rd, best WR available

After that address DT, S, maybe a blocking TE, in rds 5, 6, & 7

With our 3 compensatory picks get anyone who looks like they would be good candidates for our practice squad.

My 3rd rd wish list:

Roy Schuening (OG)

Josh Johnson (QB)

With our 3 compensatory picks get anyone who looks like they would be good candidates for our practice squad.

I wouldn't mind that either Pix. Are you that sold on Josh Johnson? It's quite possible that he might drop to the 4th rounder.

Most teams needing QB big time have taken one. However, Denver usually picks a QB every year and has yet to select one. I have to believe MIN would want someone to develop behind Jackson who I think sucks big time. Does DET have anyone behind Kitna worth shouting about? NYJ do not seem too happy with their QB situation either. Last time I checked Garcia was 37 and will need someone to back him up better than what they currently have. Was Carolina happy with their QB play when their starter went down?

Just throwing out some thoughts.

My 3rd rd wish list:

Roy Schuening (OG)

Josh Johnson (QB)

Gotta go with Schuening and Manningham in the 3rd. Josh Johnson in the 4th. After that I want some guys that can play special teams and Jacob Hester for fullback.

I really had my fingers crossed that Henne wouls have made it out of the 2nd. I absolutely LOVED the 1st two picks though.

How about Schuening and Doucet. Try to get Johnson with 110 in the 4th.

Agreed, but I don't think we can get both of them, they'll both be gone by #90. I'd go with Doucet, and trade back into the 3rd to get Scheuning. I'd also like to pick up Monk from Arkansas or Hubbard from Wisconsin later.

I'd love to see either Roy Schuening (OG), Dennis Dixon, or Mario Manningham in any combination for the Bears.

My preference would be a combination of Roy Schuening and Mario Manningham. That would be outstanding.

I would love to see Schuening but will pass on the other 2. I don't think Dixon would fit our system and Manningham is an idiot (scored a 6 on the wonderlic). Give me Early Doucet instead.

Peace :dabears

The team's before the Bears in the 3rd are as follows: MIA, STL, DET, CAR, ATL, and NE.

MIA may need a WR. STL really doesn't, neither does DET. CAR could use one, but it's doubtful. ATL will probably go for DT here. CAR could go with a QB here, although WR is possible. And anything is possible with NE.

Therefore, we have a good shot at Caldwell or Doucet.

Colt Brennan

You complain Forte is a reach, yet you want Colt Brennan in the 3rd when he has a good chance to be Mr. Irrelevant. :lol

Colt Brennan....hahahahahaha....that was classic.

I like the kid. Hell, I want the Bears to draft him! But drafting him in the third is REEdiculous.

He'll easily be available in the fourth, more than likely in the fifth, if maybe in the sixth.

If Schuening, Caldwell, and Doucet all magically get taken with 3 of the first 6 3rd round selections, I wouldn't mind seeing us take Carl Nicks. Many had him as an early 2nd rounder, OT out of Nebraska.

However, I doubt we'd take another OT when OG, WR, QB, and maybe even DT are all bigger needs. Maybe Earl Bennett out of Vandy if Caldwell and Doucet go?

If Schuening, Caldwell, and Doucet all magically get taken with 3 of the first 6 3rd round selections, I wouldn't mind seeing us take Carl Nicks. Many had him as an early 2nd rounder, OT out of Nebraska.

However, I doubt we'd take another OT when OG, WR, QB, and maybe even DT are all bigger needs. Maybe Earl Bennett out of Vandy if Caldwell and Doucet go?

I would like Bennett. I'm sure since we drafted Williams, our scouts know all about Bennett.

Peace :dabears

drafting a QB in the third would be pretty much drafting a guy for the sake of doing so. Johnson, maybe, but I am not very high on him like others.

Rumor has been that our secondary choices at QB were Paul Smith and Colt Brennan. I wouldn't mind either of them in the 5th or 6th. One guy however that has intrigued me a lot has been Kevin O'Connel from SDSU. I'd take him in the 4th.

As far as the 3rd round goes, we need an OG. My personal favorites have been Schuening and Kerry Brown. I probably prefer Kerry Brown due to the upside he has and he could be a dominate LG. He would probably still be there with our 2nd third rounder. For our 1st third rounder, I'd go with Dre Moore, if he's there, to help solidify the DLine. WR, maybe, but I just don't see how any of the guys available could really contribute.

Yeah, I'd go with Moore and Brown in the 3rd, with O'Connell in the 4th.

drafting a QB in the third would be pretty much drafting a guy for the sake of doing so. Johnson, maybe, but I am not very high on him like others.

Rumor has been that our secondary choices at QB were Paul Smith and Colt Brennan. I wouldn't mind either of them in the 5th or 6th. One guy however that has intrigued me a lot has been Kevin O'Connel from SDSU. I'd take him in the 4th.

As far as the 3rd round goes, we need an OG. My personal favorites have been Schuening and Kerry Brown. I probably prefer Kerry Brown due to the upside he has and he could be a dominate LG. He would probably still be there with our 2nd third rounder. For our 1st third rounder, I'd go with Dre Moore, if he's there, to help solidify the DLine. WR, maybe, but I just don't see how any of the guys available could really contribute.

Yeah, I'd go with Moore and Brown in the 3rd, with O'Connell in the 4th.

Sounds like a sound approach -- especially since a WR really won't contribute much this season.

I would add to the wish list Franklin & Hubbard in the 5th & another RB Thomas Brown in 5th or 6th if they are not there. I really think Benson is done.