2008 Fantasy Football Leagues Sign-up Thread

Pixote

I will be running Fantasy Football Leagues for the forum this year. I am not sure if I will go with Yahoo or CBS but I assure you it will be free to the poster entering.

Until I decide which site to use, CBS or Yahoo, the only thing I can give you for details for sure is:

I like to run 12 team leagues with HIGH SCORING, in other words, points for just about everything, LOL.

I usually run it with team defense/st.

I usually have multiple flex positions and LARGE rosters.

I INSIST ON A LIVE DRAFT!! So if you join, I hope you will be in the draft room on time!! Nothing is worse than having a team auto drafted during a live draft and selecting players who are already on the IR or retired, ughh. Obviously, there are times when something comes up and you just can not make it. That is fine, just make sure you set up your auto draft que so that you do not wind up with a player who was originally rated by the site as a top 10 and is now in prison playing ball with Vick, LOL.

How many leagues will there be, well, it depends on how many of you want to participate. I will set up as many as we can fill. HOWEVER, please do not respond to this post and say you want to sign up unless you are serious! Everyone here knows how a league can be ruined for all playing if league owners do not show up and manage their starting rosters. It really sucks to have lame duck owners.

Once I am notified that the sites are beginning to accept team sign ups, I will update with details and a cut off date for joining. Don't miss out, this is usually a lot of fun and the bragging rights and trash talk during the season is worth the price of admission, ZERO, LOL.

If you have questions PM me or start another thread please.

I will be running Fantasy Football Leagues for the forum this year. I am not sure if I will go with Yahoo or CBS but I assure you it will be free to the poster entering.

Until I decide which site to use, CBS or Yahoo, the only thing I can give you for details for sure is:

I like to run 12 team leagues with HIGH SCORING, in other words, points for just about everything, LOL.

I usually run it with team defense/st.

I usually have multiple flex positions and LARGE rosters.

I INSIST ON A LIVE DRAFT!! So if you join, I hope you will be in the draft room on time!! Nothing is worse than having a team auto drafted during a live draft and selecting players who are already on the IR or retired, ughh. Obviously, there are times when something comes up and you just can not make it. That is fine, just make sure you set up your auto draft que so that you do not wind up with a player who was originally rated by the site as a top 10 and is now in prison playing ball with Vick, LOL.

How many leagues will there be, well, it depends on how many of you want to participate. I will set up as many as we can fill. HOWEVER, please do not respond to this post and say you want to sign up unless you are serious! Everyone here knows how a league can be ruined for all playing if league owners do not show up and manage their starting rosters. It really sucks to have lame duck owners.

Once I am notified that the sites are beginning to accept team sign ups, I will update with details and a cut off date for joining. Don't miss out, this is usually a lot of fun and the bragging rights and trash talk during the season is worth the price of admission, ZERO, LOL.

If you have questions PM me or start another thread please.

One plus one.

Count me in, and I'll add another if possible, as I have a friend who is a bear fan, but not a member on this forum. Avid FF guy though who will not quit on the league.

I like the high scoring leagues also. Just to throw it out there, but what about providing draft rules (scoring) prior to the draft for discussion. In my live Dallas league, we were together so long, we saw many scoring changes, and IMHO, discussion from many can lead to some great ideas.

• 2 weeks later...