Who would it be?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who would it be?

• Moreno, RB, Georgia
    • Stafford, QB, Georgia
    • Harper, QB, Clemson
    • Oher, OT, Mississippi
    • Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech

Right now, I'm leaning on Oher...but that's really only because he's the only guy of the lot that I know a little something about.

...and it seems like a no brainer. He should pan out.

The 2009 draft started today and we had the #1 overall pick.

From everything you have heard about, what you expect is our biggest weakness, etc., who would you take and why?

There are quite a few guys that are omitted from the list with the most glaring one being Tebow. Then there is Chase Daniels at Mizzou who is a little short.Wells from OSU at RB is also another.We could do this for days but it would be futile if the Bears continue to do things the way the have and put the focus on the defense first.I also think that Cinci's Ben Mauck who doesn't have any college eligibility left wouldn't be a bad QB choice to look at.He would come in probably older than Hanie is now.

There are quite a few guys that are omitted from the list with the most glaring one being Tebow. Then there is Chase Daniels at Mizzou who is a little short.Wells from OSU at RB is also another.We could do this for days but it would be futile if the Bears continue to do things the way the have and put the focus on the defense first.I also think that Cinci's Ben Mauck who doesn't have any college eligibility left wouldn't be a bad QB choice to look at.He would come in probably older than Hanie is now.

Tebow isn't a pro QB and that's been said so many times by Kiper and company.

I did forget Beanie, though, like you said.

I believe our greatest need for the time being will continue to be Oline. Who is this Oher guy ya'll are talking about???

Could have been a top 10 pick had he came out this year.

6'6, 320.

1st team all-SEC.

If the Bears are anywhere in the top 5, that means that the offense totally fell apart and the defense got hurt. But that also means Grossman and Orton both flopped, because even decent performances out of them will push the Bears out of the top 5.

If the Bears are drafting that high, I think they have to look for a franchise QB.

If the Bears are anywhere in the top 5, that means that the offense totally fell apart and the defense got hurt. But that also means Grossman and Orton both flopped, because even decent performances out of them will push the Bears out of the top 5.

If the Bears are drafting that high, I think they have to look for a franchise QB.

Orton can have an OK year (14 TDs-11 INTs) and we can still be bad.

Urlacher's neck/back can act up on him and/or his age might catch up to him a bit, Briggs plays unsatisfied now that he got his money, Payne or McBride don't show anything, Forte plays like a rookie from Tulane, our OL can be pretty bad again, and our WRs can play like...well...like we really don't have any WRs like many think.