Well well well

CrackerDog

OMG anyone see the face of Url when Andrea asked him about the upset over colts? I thought he was gonna bite her head off. Way to funny. His response was like " we expected to win" LMAO with that attitude I expect this year to be awsome.

Yep, when the bitch reporter said to Brian that no one expected the Bears to win you could see fire shooting from his eyes. He quickly let her know it was no surprise to the Bears that they won! I doubt she will make that mistake again, LOL.

DA BEARS!!!

I loved the post game interviews of Forte and Urlacher. Url was waiting for that question, you knew she was going to ask it because all the "expert" figured the Bears wouldn't be much more than a small bump in the road for the Colts. They instead turned out to be a road block. GO BEARS!!!

DA BEARS!!!

I loved the post game interviews of Forte and Urlacher. Url was waiting for that question, you knew she was going to ask it because all the "expert" figured the Bears wouldn't be much more than a small bump in the road for the Colts. They instead turned out to be a road block. GO BEARS!!!

haha Great game. The only thing that I can say is someone should tell Hester he is not God.

D line played great....i thought those guys (especially the ends) played awful all preseason, but they came to play tonight....good push up the middle ...we look deep at tackle with harrison, dusty, izzy and tommie all looking good...

i also thought josh beekman played great....maybe this guy is just a good roadgrader that needed a shot out there, cuz run blocking was there for sure from this guy

D line played great....i thought those guys (especially the ends) played awful all preseason, but they came to play tonight....good push up the middle ...we look deep at tackle with harrison, dusty, izzy and tommie all looking good...

i also thought josh beekman played great....maybe this guy is just a good roadgrader that needed a shot out there, cuz run blocking was there for sure from this guy

I had a darn good feeling about this game, which is why I played the bears Def/st in my fantasy league. Kudos to the d they just helped me win this league. After watching the way forte runs and his vision, footwork, and burst I decided to drop donte stallworth and pick him up for my team. Not bad bunch of rbs now with T. Jones, E. James, F. Taylor, J. Stewart, and M. Forte. I'm looking really good in my league! Unless Jared Allen racks up 26 tomorrow and I think I've got my week 1 win thanks to our defense.

Harrison/Brown/Ogunley/Dusty were all beasts. Anderson did a nice job as well. Didn't notice Tommie much but he had to be part of the big push coming from the interior of the line. LB corps was phenemonal and Peanut was his usual strong self. Vasher doesn't look quite the same but he's gotten better every game so far (counting the preseason).

All in all, I'm speachless and shocked but I like what I saw. I still have questions about the line and the receiving corps. Defensively my big question is will the defense show up and play or will they just start talking. If they show up and play that shouldn't be an issue.

I'm very very confident in Orton (just wish he had some weapons at WR).

As Lloyd Crhismas said in Dumb and Dumber...I like 'em "a lot"!

All I can say is WOW!

I came in with fairly low expectiation, the the results far exceeded that!

1. Orton did pretty much what I was expecting...moved the ball a bit, and don't make the big error. He fumbled once, but recovered it.

2. Forte I was hoping would look good. Well, he looked FANTASTIC! Man, what an impressive young man! Do you realize no other rookie Bear has ever notched 100 yards in his first game? Not Gale. Not Walter. NOt Nagurski. Not Grange. Just Forte! Way to go kid! Keep it up!

3. Robbie Gould, always good as gold!

4. The D came to play! I guess there is an on/off switch, and man was it on last night! They looked really hungry! Urlacher was a man possessed. They let a few big plays and a few error, but for the most part, kept the pressure on and harassed Manning all night. HTat's what was needed, and that's what was done!

5. The coaching staff came out of hibernation! I've been on Lovie and everyone's butt something vivcious. But they called a great game plan, and the D was showing all kind of stunts and confusing formations. I was floored that they really did a good job. Maybe they have learned something from last season? If so, I hope we see more fruits from that!

Kudos to the Bears! What I once feared may be a long season, now looks to be quite exciting!

Here's to being in first place after week one!

HOW DO YOU LIKE DEM BEARS NOW!

haha Great game. The only thing that I can say is someone should tell Hester he is not God.

We were discussing that during his returns yesterday. They must just give him the green light to do anything he wants....I mean catching the ball when its inside the 10 or catching it 7 yeards back in the endzone and trying to bring it out is something I would think no ST coach would ever say is ok...

We were discussing that during his returns yesterday. They must just give him the green light to do anything he wants....I mean catching the ball when its inside the 10 or catching it 7 yeards back in the endzone and trying to bring it out is something I would think no ST coach would ever say is ok...

Frankly, if anyone on that team has earned the right to try some trickery, it's Hester.

Frankly, if anyone on that team has earned the right to try some trickery, it's Hester.

I agree with this. When it happened in the game I wasn't even upset. Weird as that may sound. I know it was a brain fart and basically dumb but he's magical and we can't try to snuff that out.

Now, with that said, my buddy was at the game and told me it was really stupid. He said the Bears had stopped blocking in front of him. So, even if he'd gotten passed the first guy the Bears weren't in position to support him on the run back.

But on TV it looked like he could've done something so I wasn't pissed at all.

I also agree...

It's risk/return with hester. I like the return on the risk A LOT!

I agree with this. When it happened in the game I wasn't even upset. Weird as that may sound. I know it was a brain fart and basically dumb but he's magical and we can't try to snuff that out.

Now, with that said, my buddy was at the game and told me it was really stupid. He said the Bears had stopped blocking in front of him. So, even if he'd gotten passed the first guy the Bears weren't in position to support him on the run back.

Deon Sanders made that play famous. Hester was trying to emulate him (though Hester has already done something somewhat similar on a FG return).

Deon Sanders made that play famous. Hester was trying to emulate him (though Hester has already done something somewhat similar on a FG return).

It wasn't just that play though...some of those punts were (at least one) inside the 10...He returned them past the 20 however....I am not against giving him the green light at all...

You're buddy's point is valid. When it happened it reminded me of the missed FG return agains the Giants. Which that worked because the opposing place kicking unit isn't expecting to have to cover a return. In this case a return was expected and then waiting made our guys stop blocking. When your teammates are in the dark you also run the risk of a block in the back penalty or hold because the thought process becomes "oh crap I gotta block someone now". If his teammates were expecting him to do that it would have had a chance. I realize half the time he's back there he's making it up as he goes. At that point in the game we had the momentum coming out of halftime and they turn that mistake into 7 points off a short field. If he was going to return it he should have taken off the moment he caught it.

I had a darn good feeling about this game, which is why I played the bears Def/st in my fantasy league. Kudos to the d they just helped me win this league. After watching the way forte runs and his vision, footwork, and burst I decided to drop donte stallworth and pick him up for my team. Not bad bunch of rbs now with T. Jones, E. James, F. Taylor, J. Stewart, and M. Forte. I'm looking really good in my league! Unless Jared Allen racks up 26 tomorrow and I think I've got my week 1 win thanks to our defense.

What kind of league are you in that Forte was available to be picked up?