HESTER F%&$ING SUCKS!!!

CrackerDog

I'm sick of his BS. He can't run the right routes... He can't return kicks... And now he can't even field a friggen punt!

He's a guy who got the big check and started to play it safe. He's a pussy! I say bench his ass for a few games until he gets his head straight. I know we don't have anything else, really, at WR, but I'm sick of Hester's lack of production. He's got no heart.

We desperately need WR help. None of these guys is getting it done. However, I still say we focus on Oline first in the draft. Chances are a rookie WR won't make that big of a difference anyway. Fix the Oline and let Forte carry the team as he's been doing all year for us. Get Bennett on the field now. I find it impossible to believe he's worse than Rashied Davis.

A lobster has better hands than Davis...

We desperately need WR help. None of these guys is getting it done. However, I still say we focus on Oline first in the draft. Chances are a rookie WR won't make that big of a difference anyway. Fix the Oline and let Forte carry the team as he's been doing all year for us. Get Bennett on the field now. I find it impossible to believe he's worse than Rashied Davis.

Better to get a WR via free agency or trade. Perhaps Boldin is still pissed at the Cards? Drafting a WR is a craps shoot and they aren't worth a shit for 3 years, regardless.

I generally agree, but have fears of such...

Boldin I think is an exception...he's played well with good and bad QB's,etc...

But the last thing we need is another Moose has-been, or an Alvin Harper w/o an Irvin... (Ie. Housh concerns me in that regard...great #2, can he really be a #1? I'd still take him in FA...but I have concerns.)

Better to get a WR via free agency or trade. Perhaps Boldin is still pissed at the Cards? Drafting a WR is a craps shoot and they aren't worth a shit for 3 years, regardless.

Rashied Davis needs to be cut.

He needed to be cut last week. One to send a message to the team and two because he is easily replaceable. It was the perfect opportunity to let someone go and make a statement and not have it affect your team at all. But, nothing was done as usual....and nothing will be done....this team is soft...and these coaches are soft....

Ding! Ding! Ding!

He needed to be cut last week. One to send a message to the team and two because he is easily replaceable. It was the perfect opportunity to let someone go and make a statement and not have it affect your team at all. But, nothing was done as usual....and nothing will be done....this team is soft...and these coaches are soft....

Agreed 100%

Agreed again. Davis has a history of this: add his marginal talent and you off him to send a message to the other players that need to step up. I can also see a surprise cut this off season.

A lobster has better hands than Davis...

LOL! FOOKiNG hillarious! Throw in a T-Rex as well.

Regarding TJ, look at what he has done this year. This year, Cincy QB situation is so bad, Rex would be an upgrade. Their OL is so bad, ours looks all-pro. Their run game is so bad, they signed and now start Cedrick Benson. And further, Chad Johnson has been AWOL this year, whether he is in uniform or not. Despite all this, TJ has been having a pretty solid season. I don't have his numbers up, but I recall talking abou this last week. He is on pace for around 110 catches and 1,110 or 1,200 yards (can't recall which). That may be down from prior years, but IMHO, does show he can be a #1 WR and further, shows he doesn't need a great offense to play in to produce.

I generally agree, but have fears of such...

Boldin I think is an exception...he's played well with good and bad QB's,etc...

But the last thing we need is another Moose has-been, or an Alvin Harper w/o an Irvin... (Ie. Housh concerns me in that regard...great #2, can he really be a #1? I'd still take him in FA...but I have concerns.)

Point well made...

Why the heck not...it's not as though we even have a WR on staff that's even close to TJ...

Regarding TJ, look at what he has done this year. This year, Cincy QB situation is so bad, Rex would be an upgrade. Their OL is so bad, ours looks all-pro. Their run game is so bad, they signed and now start Cedrick Benson. And further, Chad Johnson has been AWOL this year, whether he is in uniform or not. Despite all this, TJ has been having a pretty solid season. I don't have his numbers up, but I recall talking abou this last week. He is on pace for around 110 catches and 1,110 or 1,200 yards (can't recall which). That may be down from prior years, but IMHO, does show he can be a #1 WR and further, shows he doesn't need a great offense to play in to produce.

You don't cut Davis especially when you just lost Wolfe for the rest of the season. He is making marginal salary and is a very good special teams player. Instead, you make sure he is not one of your top 3 wrs. That is the problem - he is getting way too many reps. Bennett should be getting all of his reps on offense.

Peace :dabears

I do generally agree...however, I'd have no problem with the cut just to send a darn message to this bunch...

Then again, I'm not sure anyone would get it...

You don't cut Davis especially when you just lost Wolfe for the rest of the season. He is making marginal salary and is a very good special teams player. Instead, you make sure he is not one of your top 3 wrs. That is the problem - he is getting way too many reps. Bennett should be getting all of his reps on offense.

He's better than Rashied "The No Hands Man" Davis ???????? :banghead

After this year, I better not see Davis anywhere near our roster. His hands are awful. Than again we have one of the worse WR corps in NFL history. Oh and Hester is clearly our best WR. We really need to make an impact signing at the WR front as well as pick up another pick (and than use Hester/Bennett/FA signing/Draft pick/Veteran (Maybe even Booker is that guy still).

I don't mind Davis as a 4th receiver and backup SLOT guy, as well as a solid special teams contributer, but anything more then that, and it's puke time. I think my dog has better hands then Davis, and is hands are literally paws.

I don't mind Davis as a 4th receiver and backup SLOT guy, as well as a solid special teams contributer, but anything more then that, and it's puke time. I think my dog has better hands then Davis, and is hands are literally paws.

For the contract he signed at the beginning of the yr, that is really all he should be. The issue is not with Davis but with the scouting and the coaching (Darryl Drake I'm calling you out).

TJ is their #1. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Holy @#$%. We agree on something :)

Chad Johnson was always considered their #1, and I actually think he was. But w/o a QB who can work the deep ball, that offense became all about TJ.

To me, TJ is the ideal WR for us. He gets seperation. He runs solid routes. He uses his body well to shield defenders. He goes up and gets the ball, rather than letting it come to him. He is aware of the field, and knows where the 1st down marker is. The only thing he may lack is down field speed, BUT I would argue having a go-to WR like TJ allows other WRs to to work downfield far better.

TJ is their #1. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Holy @#$%. We agree on something :)

Chad Johnson was always considered their #1, and I actually think he was. But w/o a QB who can work the deep ball, that offense became all about TJ.

To me, TJ is the ideal WR for us. He gets seperation. He runs solid routes. He uses his body well to shield defenders. He goes up and gets the ball, rather than letting it come to him. He is aware of the field, and knows where the 1st down marker is. The only thing he may lack is down field speed, BUT I would argue having a go-to WR like TJ allows other WRs to to work downfield far better.

I would agree. We need to keep our draft picks to fill the other holes we have.