Saints @ Bears 12-11-08

Da Bears 88

This is the season. Crap or get off the pot.

Bears 27- Saints 24. Gould with a game winner. We score either a defensive or special teams touchdown.

Peace :dabears

Every game now is a must win. Bears 27 - Saints 17. Gould gets tow FGs and Forte puts on another fine show. Orton plays for the money, getting the ball to Hester, Olsen and Clark.

It seems that nearly every team the Bears play has a mediocre QB who has a career day against this defense. This week, against the Saints, I have a bad feeling that Drew Brees is going to have a career day. And given what Drew Brees has been doing this year, that is scary.

Bears 24 - Saints 38

Come on guys...get rid of the coolaid. The Bears have gotten lit-up by teams with efficient QB's (if not even teams with inefficient QB's). Brees will put up 450+ yards on us with ease unless Babich figures out how to effectively blitz and create pass pressure for the first time this year.

The only way we win is if the weather is beneficial and aids in stopping Drew Brees.

Agreed.

There's also the Lottery winner's chance that the D (ie. Mike Brown and Urlacher) will decide to call their own plays and go agasint Babich...

OK, I've officially gone off the deep end... :P

Come on guys...get rid of the coolaid. The Bears have gotten lit-up by teams with efficient QB's (if not even teams with inefficient QB's). Brees will put up 450+ yards on us with ease unless Babich figures out how to effectively blitz and create pass pressure for the first time this year.

The only way we win is if the weather is beneficial and aids in stopping Drew Brees.

Ill be at this bitch freezing my ass off. Im also in the playoffs of my fantasy league and I have the Bears D and Gould and the other guy has Brees, makes it more fun as well.

I haven't been to a Bears game since 1997. But, my dad and i got free tickets to go see em get pounded by the Packers. :(

Yeah, like Peyton Manning, David Garrard, and Donovan McNabb, right?

Ill be at this bitch freezing my ass off. Im also in the playoffs of my fantasy league and I have the Bears D and Gould and the other guy has Brees, makes it more fun as well.

As will I.

And, I'm also in the playoffs. I have Colston and Gould, and he has Bush.

I haven't been to a Bears game since 1997. But, my dad and i got free tickets to go see em get pounded by the Packers. :(

Then don't go.

BrianBear & Drunkbomber - bring us a win. I will be sitting this one out. My niece's husband is taking 3 of his friends. For some reason, he likes these late season nite games (he went to the Atlanta game 3 yrs ago). Talk about cold - wow.

Peace :dabears

And to think that some here have implied that you are no the sharpest knife in the drawer! :rolleyes: Stay in, grab a toddy and watch it on the tube! :dabears

I go to the NFL.com "companion live" website where it is supposed to show tonights Bear game on the web I assume (it says "Watch Thursday night's Saints-Bears game with exclusive in-game action, highlights, studio analysis, and more"). But no video plays (45 min. 'till kickoff).

Will it just start working at 7:15PM? I can't find a "launch player" button or anything.