Boldin

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I would rather get TJ hooseyourmomma anyway. he is younger amd much more injurie free. Boldin of late has had issues with Nagging problems. I feel TJ is more of a Possible thing happening. But If the TAG is put on him its all going away anyway.

Boldin will be 29 by week 6 next year. Housh will be 32 by week 4 next year.

I agree with you that the Bears need a physical WR who can make plays in the slot as that fits Orton's strong suit plus fills a serious need in our WR corps. I'd love to have Booker in his prime as that would be a really good compliment to Bennet/Hester's skill-set (I'm not giving up on Bennett just yet). I just don't know who that guy is. I still believe the best move for the Bears would be to trade for Chad Johnson. He's coming off his worse career season and is clearly at odds with Cinncy management and could be had at a fair price, imo, and i believe he still has a good amount of football left.

Yes! I would love to bring Chad in here. Most people say they want no part of his mouth but I welcome it. The Bears don't have any sort of attitude in the locker room, its just a blah atmosphere. Alex Brown and Mike Brown are the only guys who say what they mean. Chad would bring the attention on him but he produces and makes plays. The only thing you worry about with him is, if Orton struggles next year and still can't throw the deep ball you can bet you'll here from Chad.

Yes! I would love to bring Chad in here. Most people say they want no part of his mouth but I welcome it. The Bears don't have any sort of attitude in the locker room, its just a blah atmosphere. Alex Brown and Mike Brown are the only guys who say what they mean. Chad would bring the attention on him but he produces and makes plays. The only thing you worry about with him is, if Orton struggles next year and still can't throw the deep ball you can bet you'll here from Chad.

Johnson is a WR who goes and gets it. With a QB who can't throw the long ball with any sort of accuracy, Chad would rip him a new asshole repeatedly.

I actually think the energy Chad Johnson would bring to the clubhouse would potentially be a welcome addition. He can be a jackass at times but up until this past season he was always thought of as a good teammate who had fun and pissed the NFL league offices off. The Bears have lacked an emotional/face guy of the franchise and Johnson coming in might be a good shakeup.

Why is it if someone disagrees with you, then they are high?

I ask because he spelled injury as "injurie" and his overall grammar was horrific. I usually don't mind bad grammar as I am no english wizard, but when you write in a manner an 8 year old would, there has to be a reason.

Also, saying that TJ is younger then Boldin was pretty bad as well.

I ask because he spelled injury as "injurie" and his overall grammar was horrific. I usually don't mind bad grammar as I am no english wizard, but when you write in a manner an 8 year old would, there has to be a reason.

I am no wizard in English. Many times when I type a response to a post I misspell words as I forget to use my spell-checker I have installed. However, I see no reason to call someone out because of it.

If anyone wants a free spell-checker to use, here is a good one I use (when I remember to do so)

ieSpell checker - free download

Are you high? Go to NFL.com, and such both players. Maybe you'd like to reconsider this post.

Also, injury is spelled with a "y", not an "ie". Not trying to be a grammar nazi, but wow.

Yes grammer is very very important, now how exactly do you such the 2 players? <_>

Half the time when I'm posting, I'm watching TV, my two year old is trying to pound on the key-board, and I'm shit-faced drunk :cheers

It's much easier to hit the "add-reply" button rather then proofreading. It's more of a lack of effort then stupidity.

So I don't hold it against anyone for making stupid typos. And I'm too lazy to get Pix's spellchecker.

Half the time when I'm posting, I'm watching TV, my two year old is trying to pound on the key-board, and I'm shit-faced drunk :cheers

It's much easier to hit the "add-reply" button rather then proofreading. It's more of a lack of effort then stupidity.

So I don't hold it against anyone for making stupid typos. And I'm too lazy to get Pix's spellchecker.

Do you use Firefox? That has a spell checker built in. It works for me.

Are you high? Go to NFL.com, and such both players. Maybe you'd like to reconsider this post.

Also, injury is spelled with a "y", not an "ie". Not trying to be a grammar nazi, but wow.

Why be a dick man

As for Grammer I missed the S on the end for Multiple. So sorry Geez!!!!\

Dont agree with some people and they attack ya like Osama, Get a grip.

Oh and Ill Such all the player s you want. Just tell me who to such and Ill do it.

IF Arizona were to trade Boldin this offseason, which is unlikely considering his contract status, it wouldnt be to the Bears. The Cardinals would want draft picks, not players like Vasher and Urlacher. Philly and Washington would offer more than we would plain and simple. JA is gay over draft picks and isnt the type of GM to give up 2 or more first day picks for anyone. Now think about Dan Snyder, he might be willing to give up a whole draft for Boldin, and the Eagles have already been trying and Im sure will continue to pursue a true number one WR as well.

That's all that needs to be said regarding this situation. I love how some Bears fans actually think we could trade Urlacher for Boldin. The chance of that happening is nil...

we need to find OUR OWN BOLDIN!!!!

That's how it freakin works....look at all the $$$ the cowboys...the vikings....the Deadskins....etc...they are ALL at home watching...I am only interested in free agents that can step in and fill a roll that you don't need to break the bank for. "Billy Ball" for football.

That's how it freakin works....look at all the $$$ the cowboys...the vikings....the Deadskins....etc...they are ALL at home watching...I am only interested in free agents that can step in and fill a roll that you don't need to break the bank for. "Billy Ball" for football.

Um, yeah. They made the playoffs. They may have lost, but they werent at home watching when the playoffs started.

I am not against trading for a player in general, but I think it depends on the situation. If you have few holes, and there is a player available (through trade) who you believe puts you over the top, then I think the trade is worth it.

But is that us? Is a WR that one missing piece of the puzzle? I don't think so. We have needs all over the place, and I would add that we are also getting old fast at several positions too. I love Boldin, and would love to add him, but if doing so would prevent us from upgrading other areas of need, I just question whether it would be worth it.

IMHO, adding TJ Housyourmama and then using our 1st and 3rd round picks (which would be the minimum giving up for Boldin) on need areas would benefit the team overall more than simply adding Boldin.

it has been quite some time between posts for me, but I can feel the frustration on this board. being a bears fan is not easy, esp considering our genius GM invested a lot of money in declining players. this defense was great in 05 and 06, but i remember thinking then that the time they spent on the field those seasons due to an inept offense was going to shorten their careers. now none of them have trade value (whoever thinks AZ is giving up Boldin for a couple picks + one of our past-their-prime has-beens is crazy) and we're saddled with their salaries. JA is not going to set the bar in FA for anyone, be it TJ (WR), Gross (OT), Peppers or Suggs (DE), or Haynesworth (DT), so these dream signings are in a sense a Madden fantasy, b/c we will only see them if we are playing GM with fake $$$