Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread

DABEARSDABOMB

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets moving up for Sanchez.

They trade 3 players plus their first & second round picks this year for a QB who started only 14 games in college? A bit risky if you ask me, and they will probably wind up paying him more than we will pay Cutler. I like the Cutler deal more and more. Stafford robs the bank. Cassell gets 30+ million guaranteed. I am tickled with Cutler.

Well they got a first rounder in return, so basically they gave up a 2nd round pick to get a QB. Thats a steal for the Jets, imo, a steal. Especially given where they were picking. The players given out, one was a restricted FA, one is a random practically undrafted QB and than another the Jets wanted nothing to do with anyway.

Well they got a first rounder in return, so basically they gave up a 2nd round pick to get a QB. Thats a steal for the Jets, imo, a steal. Especially given where they were picking. The players given out, one was a restricted FA, one is a random practically undrafted QB and than another the Jets wanted nothing to do with anyway.

I guess it depends on what one thinks of Sanchez. He is a likeable kid, but with only 14 starts under his belt, you talk about high risk, wow. If he pans out, yes, it is a steal. I am guessing they will regret the trade up.

Well I was the fool that drafted him #1 overall in our mock, haha, so I love Sanchez. I would have wanted the Bears to move up to get him. I love Cutler though too...afterall I'm wearing my Cutler jersey right now as I listen to the radio since I'm putting in my direct tv today.

Surprised Darius Heyward Bay goes this early.

Wow, great for teh Skins. My good buddy thats a diehard Bronco fan is literally crying right now. What an awful pick. I'm not a fan of Moreno though, just doesn't appear to have the ability to be a great RB, solid sure, but great, I don't think so.

I came from the Patriots system, I know more about football than you ever will!