Steelers @ Bears 9-20-09 3:15 CT

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly do not know what to expect.

But I am hoping for a rebound.

The Steelers are somewhat ripe for the pickin'.

1. They won a very close and emotional game at home. It took a last second drvie from Big ben to get the win.

2. Without Polamalu, they have not had as strong a D.

3. They are on the road.

While the Bears are obviously missing Urlacher, for the most part, all else is intact given last years' efforts by Roach,etc.

1. The Bears O should do better. Could it be worse?

2. Being at home will help and bring an air of familiarity. I hope the fans really cheer on the team something vicious!

3. The experience of the loss should hopefully prove to be a lesson learned. I imagine they want to rebound with a vengeance.

Logic tells me that the defending SB champs with all their experience and savvy should win this. However, the bears have it in them to upset them. I hope they do...

Cutler: 17-33, 203 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 rush TD

Forte: 24 rushes, 79 yards

Wolfe: 4 rushes, 13 yards, 1 reception, 33 yards

Hester: 6 catches, 68 yards, 1 TD

Bennett: 5 catches, 59 yards

Olsen: 3 catches, 43 yards

Bears 20-16

Absolutely. Thankfully, the PIT OL isn't the best in the biz... But Roethlisberger is one of the best at getting out of trouble and making good things happen w/ broken plays. I think keeping him in the pocket and collapsing it should be the plan. Of course, which is so much easier said than done!

If we are to win this game it will come down to the DLine applying aLOT of pressure on Big Ben. Big Ben is extremely slippery and if we aren't sure on tackling him he WILL destroy us.

I need to double check my seat location when I get home. I'll send you a message w/ my cell.

Shout with fury today and give Cutler and the Bears your support! I wouldn't expect any less! Bring home a win!

I will be there today and the Lions game. My seats are section 349, row 13, seats 11-14. Stop by if you get a chance.

Peace :dabears