Ed Hochuli 3:16

Cutler 22-33, 241 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT's

Forte 19 rushes, 39 yards, 4 catches, 42 yards

Hester 5 catches, 59 yards, 1 TD

Bennett 5 catches, 47 yards

Olsen 4 catches, 74 yards

Knox 3 catches, 19 yards

Eagles 41-16

For once you are picking the beloved to lose so that will be good luck as we WIN 17-14, with a solid Defense harassing McNabb and less than impressive Offense but one that doesn't turn the ball over.

Is this like the worst possible situation for Cutler or what? He is awful in Sunday Night games and he threw for 5 interceptions last week! He can't afford another 4 or 5 interception game or he's looking at breaking a record for interceptions in a season.. I don't give us much of a chance to beat Philly. I think Desean Jackson and the other WR (Can't think of his name!) are both going to score touchdowns and our offense will once again suck it up. Were never going to fool anyone if we keep lining up in basic sets. How can our offense get any simpler than it already is?

Do you know what the current spread is?

Is this like the worst possible situation for Cutler or what? He is awful in Sunday Night games and he threw for 5 interceptions last week! He can't afford another 4 or 5 interception game or he's looking at breaking a record for interceptions in a season.. I don't give us much of a chance to beat Philly. I think Desean Jackson and the other WR (Can't think of his name!) are both going to score touchdowns and our offense will once again suck it up. Were never going to fool anyone if we keep lining up in basic sets. How can our offense get any simpler than it already is?

The Refs are definitely impacting this game. A ton of non-calls on Philly. The Eagles are clearly out to disrupt the Bears routes and will take the 5 yards vs Pass Interference. Seems like Cutler lacks depth perception.

It is sad when a good half is no interceptions.