Lions @ Bears, 9/12/10 game thread

balta1701-A

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That actually sounds like a decent possibility for the score. I'm not so worried about Best at the moment. Our front 7, now healthy, should be able to keep the rushing from getting out of control. However, the passing worries me. Burleson doesn't, but Megatron scares the hell out of me. Tillman did a great job last year after the half, but I'm not sure he can do that again a year older...

I'll go Bears 31-30. I love Jahvid Best and I'm worried about the run defense. Stafford now has Nate Burleson on top of C.Johnson. But I think Peppers gets a FF in the last minute while the Lions are going down the field.

Bear Down.

I'll go Bears but it won't be pretty. 21-20. I can see the Bears getting off to their usual slow start all the way into the 2nd half. They'll probably be down most of the game and then late when you think they're just about to fold the tent, Stafford probably throws a pick or fumbles and we get the ball back in good territory to take the lead late in the game and the Lions will miss a field goal in the last remaining seconds to allow the bears to come away with a win.

Cutler- 21-40 240 yards 2 TD 2 INT

Forte- 13 carries 71 yards 1 TD (Gets stopped most of the day with the exception of one big run over 20 yards)

Chester Taylor- 3 carries 4 yards/ 3 rec 37 yards

Hester- 3 rec 35 yards

Knox- 7 rec 92 yards 1 TD

Aromoshadu- 6 rec 61 yards 1 TD

Olsen- 2 rec 15 yards

Bears 34

Lions 21

Sorry guys, but they are still the Lions. Cutler is going to have a field day.

Cutler - 360yds, 3TDs

Forte - 23 carries, 80yds; 2 rec., 40yds

Taylor - 4 carries, 15yds; 3 rec., 20yds

Aromashodu - 4 rec., 80yds, 1 TD

Knox - 9 rec., 125yds, 1 TD

Hester - 6 rec., 75yds

Olsen - 2 rec., 20yds, 1 TD

1 D/ST TD.

I'll go Bears 31-30. I love Jahvid Best and I'm worried about the run defense. Stafford now has Nate Burleson on top of C.Johnson. But I think Peppers gets a FF in the last minute while the Lions are going down the field.

Bear Down.

I'll see your prediction and raise and raise you 35-7 bears... Peppers with 2 sacks, anderson with a sack and harris with a sack and as a whole many hurries by the bears revamped front four causing stafford to get rid of it a lot faster resulting in 4 turnovers. I think the defense shows their muscle this game with a healthy urlacher, briggs back, and roach/pisa they have the talent to be a dominant defense and this game will show it. I wouldn't be suprised if they shut them out but I figure c johnson will get his td he is a freak. Real matchup in this game is bowman on johnson. God i'm just happy that football is back and now that I have a new job I'm off everyweekend to watch my beloved. Three years of working weekends and now I get to watch my team again! I'm so excited! GO BEARS!

I'll see your prediction and raise and raise you 35-7 bears... Peppers with 2 sacks, anderson with a sack and harris with a sack and as a whole many hurries by the bears revamped front four causing stafford to get rid of it a lot faster resulting in 4 turnovers. I think the defense shows their muscle this game with a healthy urlacher, briggs back, and roach/pisa they have the talent to be a dominant defense and this game will show it. I wouldn't be suprised if they shut them out but I figure c johnson will get his td he is a freak. Real matchup in this game is bowman on johnson. God i'm just happy that football is back and now that I have a new job I'm off everyweekend to watch my beloved. Three years of working weekends and now I get to watch my team again! I'm so excited! GO BEARS!

1 big stat is that Peppers has feasted on the lions in his career. I think I read that he has 10 sacks in 4 career games against them and has recorded at least 1 sack in every game.