Eagles @ Bears, 11/28/10, 3:15 CT, FOX

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the same team that played on the 18th shows up on Sunday against the Eagles then I think we have a chance to prove that this team may be for real. Defense is tied for the best in the league however, they have stumbled as well.(Giants game) I think the Bears win this one by a field goal and actually shut down Vick.

If the same team that played on the 18th shows up on Sunday against the Eagles then I think we have a chance to prove that this team may be for real. Defense is tied for the best in the league however, they have stumbled as well.(Giants game) I think the Bears win this one by a field goal and actually shut down Vick.
Yep. I think the D has gotten some swagger and will be looking to flex their uscles on flavor of the month Vick. This could be a low scoring game and Bears by 10 pts.

Vick is due for a bad game, why not against us? He still has yet to throw a pick, which is pretty amazing. He is due for a few picks. We had extra time to prep for him and they had a pretty physical game against NYG last week. NYG had the lead in the 4th quarter, but faded when Manning started to suck.

Bears 24, Eagles 17

You have to go after Vick. There's no way our DBs are covering their WRs for 5 seconds. Don't bring the house but blitzing often with a LB is fine by me. I don't even care if we don't get sacks it's all about getting the ball out of Vick's hand early and then rally to the ball. The Giants showed the blue print on the pass rush we gotta duplicate it.

I think our O can exploit their D because their secondary gives up plays. What you didn't see last week was the Giants don't have anywhere near the speed at WR that we have. It will make a difference. We just need Jay to keep his head on straight and be patient.

Huge game for the Bears, could be a statement game for the Bears!!! lets hope it is!!!

Agreed. I'm just waiting, and hoping, that the O does what Martz thinks they can do and really takes to an opponent. This would be the perfect time for that.

Play smart is right. Run the ball and Cutler needs to make smart throws. I think the Beloved Bear win 20-13 and I'll be watching!!!! Thanks again for AFN voting!!!!

Enjoy the game BF1974. Hope the Bears can take off on the 'Highway to Hell' that is our remaining schedule!

With the Packers loss this is HUGE. We need to come out and shut down the Eagles with our defense and control the clock on offense. Keep Vick off the field as much as possible and when he's on there, force some turnovers. Tillman is going to get a strip at some point in this game. If peppers plays like he did against the Packers the first time around and gets some sacks we will beat this team!

Frank Omiyale was, is, and always will be a bum. He has no business being on an NFL roster, much less starting.

And some of you guys are comfortable with him being a stop gap next year because he doesn't smell like shit some of the time.

He's horrible.