Knox may look for job elsewhere...

Guest TerraTor

I just hope they don't trade him yet. Martz may not be here next season. At best, JA, would probably only get us a 7th round pick or a buy one get one free coupon from Dennys for him.

I'm not gonna harp on this any longer but getting very sick of Mike Martz. Take ur outdated offense and ur moron WR Roy Williams out of CHicago.

Yea, let's bring back John Shoop, that will do the trick.

Get real. Martz is overly confident and at times arrogant but he is a good OC and there is nothing outdated about his system.

As long as he brings back the same offense from the second half of last year, where he mixed in a good portion of run, we will be fine, assuming, of course, the OL does it's job.

I was going to respond, was not sure on the spelling of a word, typed it into a blank email form with IE OE, and found this:

Thesaurus: English (United States)

Pessimistic:

TerraTor

Negative

Gloomy

Distrustful

Cynical

Glum

Unrealistic

Actually found TerraTor listed as a synonym for several other words but do not use that type of language in public

:lol:

I was going to respond, was not sure on the spelling of a word, typed it into a blank email form with IE OE, and found this:

Thesaurus: English (United States)

Pessimistic:

TerraTor

Negative

Gloomy

Distrustful

Cynical

Glum

Unrealistic

Actually found TerraTor listed as a synonym for several other words but do not use that type of language in public

:lol:

Well said. Terra, give Roy a chance. He might actually run his routes.

I just heard a real strong interview from Darryl Drake about this whole subject on Waddle and Silvy when he was questioned about the rumblings that Knox may be pushing for a trade. This is a story supposedly started by Brad Biggs and Drake said he spoke with Biggs about it. He then had a real heated exchange with Rick Morrisey that is classic. I personally don't like Morrisey but, Drake basically cussed him out and threatened all the reporters that if he continues to hear fabricated stuff fom them,that they were going to have to deal with him. He really sounded as if he was going to go after Morrissey who told Drake that he"didn't appreciate him pointing in his face" when he insisted on reading Martz's quotes about Knox.

I like the coaches being testy.

I just heard a real strong interview from Darryl Drake about this whole subject on Waddle and Silvy when he was questioned about the rumblings that Knox may be pushing for a trade. This is a story supposedly started by Brad Biggs and Drake said he spoke with Biggs about it. He then had a real heated exchange with Rick Morrisey that is classic. I personally don't like Morrisey but, Drake basically cussed him out and threatened all the reporters that if he continues to hear fabricated stuff fom them,that they were going to have to deal with him. He really sounded as if he was going to go after Morrissey who told Drake that he"didn't appreciate him pointing in his face" when he insisted on reading Martz's quotes about Knox.

I like the coaches being testy.

I heard the same thing. Drake needs to apologize to Morrissey. There is no reason for him to treat him like that.

Peace

I heard the same thing. Drake needs to apologize to Morrissey. There is no reason for him to treat him like that.

Peace

CB I agree that this can only escalate if he doesn't. I got a feeling that DD will be in the principle's office soon. I like testy coaches but he was over the top in his comments when the guy he was talking to didn't write the article he was POed about.

CB I agree that this can only escalate if he doesn't. I got a feeling that DD will be in the principle's office soon. I like testy coaches but he was over the top in his comments when the guy he was talking to didn't write the article he was POed about.

I do the same when I read all these jokers articles! Get him DD! I wish I had some of that radio here in New Mexico. I'm with you he'll probably get a time out by Lovie since he don't believe in spankings. BEAR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Knox is a good receiver, but not the "Go to" guy that people want to make him out to be. Last season at the end, it seemed like the Bears tried their best to get him an 1000 yard season. How many drops did Knox have in that GB game? They kept force feeding him the ball and he just couldn't wrap his fingers around it.

I just can't think of another team in the NFL where Knox would be considered a #1 WR. He is fast.....I give him that. He runs good routes. He's a great compliment to a #1 on the field. But where I question Knox is his hands and when he has to defend a poorly thrown ball. It's very few times I've seen a Bears WR try to knock down a sure interception. And as far as I'm concerned the blame falls on Daryl Drake (our WR Coach) This is why I'm not a fan of his.

Roy Williams had a 1300+ yard season the last time he played in Martz's system......I've got my fingers crossed. If this low-cost gamble pays off for us, this could be something big.

I do the same when I read all these jokers articles! Get him DD! I wish I had some of that radio here in New Mexico. I'm with you he'll probably get a time out by Lovie since he don't believe in spankings. BEAR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

LCB if you can get espn radio on your computer then click on CHGO and then click on the AM 1000 listen live icon.

Chicago Bears receiver Johnny Knox, who was demoted in favor of newcomer Roy Williams, said Thursday he has no plans to seek a trade.

"I’m a Bear, and I want to stay a Bear for life," Knox said.

Knox wasn’t surprised about such speculation after Williams replaced him as the "X" receiver in offensive coordinator Mike Martz’s scheme. He admitted being frustrated by the decision but vowed to work hard to regain his starting role.

"I could see where people were coming from, but it was basically people trying to stir something up," Knox said of the trade talk.

McClure

Knox tweeted I don't even know where this crap comes from. This is just made up news beat.

Like last year when Olsen called Mike Mulligan a liar about him wanting to be traded and we find out this year from Angelo that it was actually true?

Biggs has covered the Bears from 11 years. Why would he lie about this? I absolutely believe a source gave Biggs the info and Biggs was comfortable enough with the source to run the info.

Drake acted like an arse. He had not read the article and went completely overboard. If he cannot act like an adult, he needs to kept away from microphones.

Peace :dabears

1. Drake apologizes

2. Drake never talks to Biggs again

3. Biggs cries and continues to write garbage

Problem solved.

Biggs is one of the few Chicago Reporters that I have respect for and actually agree with most of his articles.

Most reporters like Mulligan turn to garbage when their heads get too big and they get tied up with radio like WSCR.

North, Pompei, Mully, Boers and Bernstein can all go eat a flaming pile as far as I'm concerned.

Biggs is one of the few Chicago Reporters that I have respect for and actually agree with most of his articles.

Most reporters like Mulligan turn to garbage when their heads get too big and they get tied up with radio like WSCR.

North, Pompei, Mully, Boers and Bernstein can all go eat a flaming pile as far as I'm concerned.

North sucks but the rest of them guys are cool. They are paid to have opinions and I consider a good source of entertainment. What is your problem with them They have alot a morons that call them that they do get rude with, but some of them are lame. Its entertainment, not bible study.