Enderle Takes Bulk of 2nd Team Reps

lemonej

As for Martz's like or dislike for Hanie, 2 drafted QBs and a washed up veteran and even checking the tires of Guttierrez in only 2 offseasons speaks volumes IMO.

Let me just say, I am a fan of Hanies. And I wouldn't assume to know either Hanie nor Martz. But if he is throwing interceptions consistently during practice don't you think that might be a good reason to "look at" another player? Not sure it has to do with personal likes/dislikes.

Martz says that Hanie is the backup unless "his arm falls off" and says that he will give Enderle a day to get some reps with the twos and that Hanie will get some reps with the ones.I guess end of story.

Sounds like a good plan. There have been times, in the not-to-distant past, that we needed three QBs in a season. If Enderle truly is being groomed for the long haul, then yea, give him some reps. And I do like Hanie as well.

I like how Hanie blamed the WRs for his INTs and it completely went under the radar. Good luck to Cutler should he attempt the same comment about the new guys not knowing the system yet.

Martz confirmed that about 3 of the 9 sacks were attributed to the o-line and from my eyes it looked like both Hanie and Enderle were patting the ball or double clutching before throwing it. Enderle as big as he is got a couple of passes knocked down.They both also seemed to lock in on their receivers. BTW didn't Bennett and Knox as well as Des Clark have significant time in the game with Hanie?