Chicago Bears @ New Orleans Saints, 9/18/11

balta1701-A

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the defense scores a TD. You really think the Aints are putting up 20 points? I hope not.

Even w/ Colston out, they have a decent attack. If the defensive front 4 can get pressure like last week, then 20 points won't happen. I hope the secondary can hold their positions if the line doesn't get the pressure. If Brees has time, they can put some points up.

One of the analysts is schlereth and I know he is such a broncos homer but I'm starting to think he will always have us losing no mattter what. I bet he was a fan of cutlers til we made the trade for him and now he hates on him all the team. He mentioned on mike and Mike that we have no shot even against a banged up team and we will lose by at least 14, I find it funny we do better than everyone predicts we upgraded during off season but yet we still suck. Let the hatets hate

One of the analysts is schlereth and I know he is such a broncos homer but I'm starting to think he will always have us losing no mattter what. I bet he was a fan of cutlers til we made the trade for him and now he hates on him all the team. He mentioned on mike and Mike that we have no shot even against a banged up team and we will lose by at least 14, I find it funny we do better than everyone predicts we upgraded during off season but yet we still suck. Let the hatets hate

He's probably still full from the crow that was hand served to him all of last season. Guy is a Cutler hater/Saints lover. I remember in that 06 NFC championship game he was saying the exact same things. "Oh wow, that Saints offense is soooooo Good. "Blah blah blah Drew Brees.... blah blah amazing..." You would think by now that analysts would start taking the Bears a little more seriously after making it to the NFC championship game where they should have won if Cutler had been healthy. I mean for God sakes our 3rd string quarterback nearly beat the Almighty Packers without any practice reps for most of the season. Haters gonna hate..

Here is that prediction from the playoffs:

http://www.eugenewei.com/images/misc2007/experts-picks.jpg

I say Bears 31-17, and it is another dominate game by the Bears D. The Bears are up 24-7 at the Half and are up 31-10 late.

Cutler - 20-28, 270 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Forte - 22-90 yards, 1 TD

Hester - 1 TD Return

Hester's return sets the tone in the 1st half. He is due.

I just don't see New Orleans marching up and down the field at will the entire game like they did against Green Bay. Our pass rush is better now and they are without their number 1 play maker at WR in Colston. Not to mention Lance Moore being questionable, that leaves them with a very limited amount of game changing threats. The biggest challenge I think is going to be Sproles. Can we keep his YAC down to a minimum? If not, he could be the difference between winning and losing the game. I'd imagine he'll be Brees' 3rd down option on a short quick dump down for conversions. If we take him out of the game, I think the Bears win this won fairly easily. On offense, I would just screen them to death and negate all of their blitzes that they are sure to bring.

Casillas, Moore, and Porter all may not play (and someone else but I'm drawing a blank) while Chris Harris is out. I hope Meriweather and Wright are ready to go.

Saints 23-17.

FWIW, f*** Mark Schlereth for reasons y'all already covered. He's a gigantic douche. And Merril Hoge, while I'm am it, for saying Kyle Orton is a good quarterback.

ESPN did it again.

NFLpicks3.jpg

Honestly, do we really expect anything different? The constantly rid ethe coat tails of anyone who faces the Bears. F them. If there was another channel to get all my sports news, I would watch them. Instead, the bash every Chicago team or (as Jim Harbaugh would say) bury our highlights.

announcers still whining about that late hit penalty on Cutler. He hit him then drove him to the ground well after the the throw. If that would have been Brees and no flag they'd have been whining. Homers.... The Bears made some mistakes on that drive but they are crediting the TD drive to penalties on the saints. Nice TD for Sanz. LOL back from break and they are still whining about that. They prob have money on the saints.