Bears v Bucs Sunday 1pm 6pm GMT London

flea

I wanted to start the game thread this week.

What say you?

Bears 35 Bucs 17

Cutler 320 3 TD's

Forte 87 rushing yards 1 TD 62 receiving yards 1 TD's

Pick 6 by someone

Knox 55 yards 1 TD

Sanzenbacher 37 yards 1 TD

Marion Barber TD run

Bears are undefeated in regular season games I've attended

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cask Ales!!!

The Guinness is good there, but the cask ales are seriously tasty there! I was just in London over the summer. (And Ireland and Scotland... The Guinness is best at the St. James' Gate!)

Have a Guiness for me while you're there...

Cutler 20-28 284yds 2 TDs

Forte 21 115yds 1 TD 7 rec 60 yds 1 TD

Williams 5 rec 75 yds 1 TD (+ a huge TD celebration)

Sanzenbacher 3 rec 34 yds

BEARS 30

Tampa Bay 16

Flea stays undefeated!!!!

BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS!!!!

I'm gonna say...Bears win, close game, Cutler delivers a game winning drive with some key receptions made by one Earl Bennett.

Following the game, Flea runs onto the field in celebration!!!

STREAKER LOL

Apparently bennett has a good shot at playing, Blount looks to be out for Bucs

The next 4 games will decide whether or not the Bears will make the playoffs as a Wildcard winner. I actually think the next 3 games should be wins. Tampa Bay is pretty much an identical clone to us but worse, the Eagles can't defend the run and if you get after Vick he will throw a couple picks in your favor, Detroit isn't as good as there record says they are and we got them at home. The San Diego game will be the toughest matchup in these next 4 games IMO. 3-1 puts us at 6-4. If we go 1-3 or worse, you can count us out and we can start positioning ourselves for the best draft spot we can get. Even going 2-2 puts us in an up hill battle, especially when we will still have a game against Green Bay and Oakland, who looks to be a playoff team this season.

The next 4 games will decide whether or not the Bears will make the playoffs as a Wildcard winner. I actually think the next 3 games should be wins. Tampa Bay is pretty much an identical clone to us but worse, the Eagles can't defend the run and if you get after Vick he will throw a couple picks in your favor, Detroit isn't as good as there record says they are and we got them at home. The San Diego game will be the toughest matchup in these next 4 games IMO. 3-1 puts us at 6-4. If we go 1-3 or worse, you can count us out and we can start positioning ourselves for the best draft spot we can get. Even going 2-2 puts us in an up hill battle, especially when we will still have a game against Green Bay and Oakland, who looks to be a playoff team this season.

Except Tampa did the smart thing and got to practice early. They also beat a Saints team that kicked our butts. People are forgetting Tampa is pretty darn solid and they are improving. Are they superbowl contenders, no, playoff contenders, absolutely. Plus Josh Freeman is a good young QB, whose only getting better, and who has a history of leading some solid comebacks.

Our schedule is freaking rough. All of the teams in our next 4 games are pretty good (Tampa leads the division, Chargers lead the division, Eagles will end up winning that division, and the Lions are a playoff team).

I wanted to start the game thread this week.

What say you?

Bears 35 Bucs 17

Cutler 320 3 TD's

Forte 87 rushing yards 1 TD 62 receiving yards 1 TD's

Pick 6 by someone

Knox 55 yards 1 TD

Sanzenbacher 37 yards 1 TD

Marion Barber TD run

Bears are undefeated in regular season games I've attended

Flea you have one score not accounted for so shall I add Hester to make it 7 TDs?