Brandon Marshall is a Bear

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I love the trade, that article pisses me off because Glazer says the Dolphins fired the first shot of the FA period. Um, sorry, but this is the Bears firing the first shot. Getting an all-star, dominant, game-changing WR who would be drafted in the first round if the future could have been predicted, is much better than two 3rd rounders who may not even crack the starting lineup.

Even though I love the trade, that article pisses me off because Glazer says the Dolphins fired the first shot of the FA period. Um, sorry, but this is the Bears firing the first shot. Getting an all-star, dominant, game-changing WR who would be drafted in the first round if the future could have been predicted, is much better than two 3rd rounders who may not even crack the starting lineup.

The only plausible benefit for the Fins is that they just cleared a bit cap hit, Marshall's cap number for them was supposedly ~$11 million. Now they have cleared money to make a run at Manning +, if that's how they want to do it.