TalkBears Keeper 1 Check in.

DrunkBomber

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely interested. Do we pay via Paypal?

Sorry for all of the questions. I've never done a FFL on this site.

We use a site called leaguesafe.com. That way they hold the money and we send it to the winners right when the season is over and they get their money on a prepaid credit card. PM me your email address and Ill send you an invite. Im probably gonna create the league today.

It's a keeper league, it should always go in opposite standing order. It's part of what makes it fun.

But what about for me, who wasn't in it last year? Just because I didn't do it last year (because I didn't know these existed on this board), I have to have the 1st or last pick in the first round? Seems a little unfair.

Just so everyone is clear here, brianbear is in a different/new league then the rest of the people posting in this thread. Well most of them at least. The draft order will be random because it will be the first year of the new league. We can use a random number generator if the people in the new league want to know when theyre gonna pick before the draft though.

It's actually perfectly fair if you see it through. I wasn't in it the year before I joined. I took over a team for someone who left and had to inherit their roster and draft slot. It's like the NFL. This isn't an expansion, you are buying an existing team. You just get to rename it and run it better than the guy before you! ;)

Do you know who's team you are taking over for?

But what about for me, who wasn't in it last year? Just because I didn't do it last year (because I didn't know these existed on this board), I have to have the 1st or last pick in the first round? Seems a little unfair.

OOOPS! Did not know that. Thanks for clarifying!

Just so everyone is clear here, brianbear is in a different/new league then the rest of the people posting in this thread. Well most of them at least. The draft order will be random because it will be the first year of the new league. We can use a random number generator if the people in the new league want to know when theyre gonna pick before the draft though.

My bad. I didn't realize you're starting a second league, not joining in the original.

That draft date or time was just to create the league. For the league youre in we still havent picked a date. Im waiting for the last few owners to accept their invites.

For TBK1 here is the draft order:

1. Da Grizzled

2. Domination Inc.

3. Nopper

4. Cali Bears

5. PapaBear

6. Crushers

7. The Mad Lithuanians

8. The Bunny

9. DevilDogs

10. TELLMARTZSAYF*CKHIM

That draft date or time was just to create the league. For the league youre in we still havent picked a date. Im waiting for the last few owners to accept their invites.

1. Da Grizzled

2. Domination Inc.

3. Nopper

4. Cali Bears

5. PapaBear

6. Crushers

7. The Mad Lithuanians

8. The Bunny

9. DevilDogs

10. TELLMARTZSAYF*CKHIM

1. Da Grizzled

2. Domination Inc.

3. Nopper

4. Cali Bears

5. PapaBear

6. Crushers

7. The Mad Lithuanians

8. The Bunny

9. DevilDogs

10. TELLMARTZSAYF*CKHIM

Oooh...I get first pick? I didn't realize the team stunk it up that bad. Last year is such a fleeting memory.

At some point we need to pick our keeper right? And there will be a deadline for that? And it can't be the same as last year? Should I just read the league rules? Thanks....

Oooh...I get first pick? I didn't realize the team stunk it up that bad. Last year is such a fleeting memory.

At some point we need to pick our keeper right? And there will be a deadline for that? And it can't be the same as last year? Should I just read the league rules? Thanks....

I just need keepers a few days before the draft

TBK1 is $25 but I believe its full now. Ive been gauging interest on a second league and have about 5 people interested so far and I dont think Ill have a problem filling the rest of the teams. Id assume the cost of the 2nd league will be the same $25.

I'll be happy to join the 2nd league if you need an extra body.